Chapter Eleven :The Final Battle : Part One

The army of the dragons was ready , the emperor went to give them a speech , Mirai and Kokoa stood beside him .

"To every dragon in this empire , today is our day , it's the day that we will die for the sake of our empire and the universe , Queen Sara has crossed the red line , she made the citizens of Subarashii suffer , she spread fake news , she lied to everyone and now she is declaring the war against our empire !!" The emperor said to his army , " So , what we gonna do now ? Fly away and leave everything for her ?!! Never !! We will teach her to never mess with the dragons !!! Now , who's with me ?!!"

" All the dragons are with you , your majesty !!!" The army shouted .

" Who we are ?? " The emperor screamed. .

" We are dragons " The army shouted .

" And what we gonna do ??" The emperor cried out .

" We are going to save the universe and defeat Queen Sara " The army shouted again ...

The emperor smirked , his army was ready for the war ...

Meanwhile, Queen Sara was discussing her plans with her army ...

" The dragons aren't easy targets , but if we put a complicated plan , we can win the war " Queen Sara said .

" And what's our plan ?? "One of the soldiers asked .

" I am planning to divide the army into four unites , the first unit will take the lead and attack the enemy , the second unit will hide behind the mountains and use them as hideouts , the second unit will be the snipers , we possess a lot of slingshots , therefore , the third unit will use them to kill dragons , because as you know dragons fear the fire , thus , we will fight fire with fire " Queen Sara said confidently .

" What about the fourth unit ?? " A solider asked .

" I will be in the fourth unit alone " Queen Sara said with a smirk on her face , " I will be waiting for the Dragons' Emperor to come by himself , then I will attack using the black magic "

" Long live Queen Sara , Long live Queen Sara! !!" The whole army shouted .

After a short while , the two armies got ready and the war started ...

The war was very tough , the snipers got to kill a lot dragons , some dragons were killed with the fireballs which were sent by the Queen's slingshots , the Queen was watching from a far , she was happy that her plan was going very well, but Mirai and Kokoa were afraid , they thought that the dragons were going to lose , they started talking to the emperor. ..

" Your majesty, what we gonna do ? They are defeating us !!" Mirai said .

" If the Queen's army keep attacking like this we won't stand a chance to win the war !!" Kokoa said .

" Hehe , don't worry at all " The emperor laughed , " This just a part of my plan "

" A part of your plan ???" Mirai was surprised.