Prolouge

"PUSH, Come on Honey she's almost here."

"Ty I can't do it anymore, it HURTS !" Honey takes one more deep breathe despite what she says and pushes one last time. "AHH!"

With that last push, was born 6lb 4oz Tianna Reese Jacobs on February 28 at 8:34 p.m. Ty clips the umbilical cord, and the nurse takes the baby away to get her cleaned up.

Ty turns to his wife, "You're going to sleep already?" Honey's eyes flutter open again and in her softest voice she whispers "Just love her." Ty looks at her strangely, " What do you mean I already love her."

" I love you Ty." He didn't know what was happening but she knew, Honey knew that she would never get to see her little girl grow. It was happening she was slowly losing all her senses, she was dying.

Ty looked at her in a panic, he quickly got up and ran out of the room. "HEY, I need someone to come check on my wife I think something is wrong with her."

With that about three nurses and doctors quickly came in, it was too late. Honey was dead. "What's going on?" Ty asks to no one in particular, he just wanted some answers. Everyone stopped, Ty looked over at Honey and she still looked to be sleeping. That was when everything in him stopped. He realized he'd never see his wife again. They wouldn't raise Reese together like they were supposed to, he was alone now, him and his newborn baby girl.

Ty didn't make a big fuss, he didn't yell or scream at the doctor. He simply let the tears fall down his face.

Ty didn't know what he was gonna do with a baby by himself, he and his wife didn't have much family. He was all alone, just himself and his daughter.