Chapter Six

Tianna.

It was Saturday, and I was waiting for Madisyn and Taylor to come pick me up. We were going to go prepare for prom that would be in about eight weeks.

I had asked Eli if he wanted to come with us to get his things together and he declined. He said he'd just like to see my dress when I get it.

While sitting in the kitchen on my phone, Taylor calls and tells me that they're outside.

I head outside and sit in the backseat, and we're on our way to shop for dresses.

"So, does anyone have any idea on what you want?" Taylor asked.

"Nope." Madisyn and I both said.

We walked into the store, and the female workers greeted us .

"Well I know I want a gold color." I told them as I looked at the section of gold dresses.

"Is that like your favorite color or something?" Madisyn asked.

"No, I just think it'd look really good on me." I tell her.

"Oh, well I wanted more of a maroon color." She said.

"Well we all know something, I just wanted to do black." Taylor tells us.

We look around the store for a while not coming up with anything. I had decided I wanted a mermaid silhouette though.

We went to several stores throughout the day, Taylor being the only one to find a dress that we all loved.

"I'm so excited now !" Taylor said as we got in the car.

"I know, I'm just ready to find me and Madisyn's dress." I say.

"Right, but do y'all wanna get some food before we go home?" Madisyn asks.

"Yep, Taco bell?" I ask.

"Okay." They both say.

We go to get our food, and instead of eating inside we get it to take back to our homes. They take me back home first.

I get inside the house and get into more comfortable clothes when I reach my room. I then turn on my television and begin to eat. It was about six in the afternoon meaning we had been out for a little over five hours.

When I finish eating, of course the itis kicks in immediately so I'm sleeping within the next thirty minutes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up at around nine, and got up and roamed around the house. No one was there.

I then decided to go upstairs and shower. I stayed in the shower until I heard my Mac book ring, indicating that someone was trying to face time me.

I quickly got out, wrapped a towel around my body, and ran to it.

It was Lamar, I instantly got excited.

"Hey Lam Lam !" I answered.

"Wassup, did I interrupt your shower?" He asked.

"Yea, but it's fine. I miss you."

He smiled at me. "I miss you too. What you been up to?"

"Nothing, I started looking for my prom dress today." I told him

"Oh yea, you going with ole boy? He asked.

"If he asks me."

"Cool." He says nodding.

"What did you do today?" I asked him.

"Chillin, I'm about to get ready for this lil party. I had just thought about you."