Chapter Nine.

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Vote Comment, Tell your friends about it. Tysm ! 

One Month Later

Tianna.

"Good Morning, can I have $40 on pump three?" I greeted the clerk at the gas station. I got in my car this morning already running late for school, and my gas light came on. So I had to stop by the gas station.

"Mhmm." The man mumbles accepting my money.

I go back outside, and start to pump my gas. Just my luck, the pump is moving so slow.

While the pump is still going, I sit in my car and wait picking at the thread on my skirt. Today I didn't really dress up, I wore a black fitted skirt, a neon yellow and white jacket zipped all the way up, and  flip flops. My hair was like I did it the day before, just straight.

After about ten minutes, I hear the pump click indicating that it's done. I hang the pump up, and get back in my car to head to school.

"Long time no see." Ms. Clark the woman in attendance says as I walk in.

"I know, I was trying to get here on time." I say laughing while signing in.

"Cause you been doing good all this semester." She says printing my tardy slip out.

"Right."

"Here ya go." She says handing me the paper.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I say leaving the office.

"Hey y'all." I greet Madisyn and Taylor once I enter Spanish.

"Hey, why you so late?" Taylor asks.

"I woke up late, and I had to stop by the gas station." I complained.

"Aww, poor baby." She jokes.

"I know right." I say laughing along with her.

"Well you look really cute today." Madisyn says.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yea, you're welcome." She says sarcastically.

"Thank ya." I say laughing. "Oh yea, Lamar will be here Thursday." I tell Madisyn.

"Really?" She asks.

"Yep, I just had to let you know."

"Good, maybe he'll be my date." She says laughing.

"Possibly." I say shrugging.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say aloud. "May I go to the restroom?" I ask the sub."

He nodded yes, and I got up and left.

While walking down the long empty hallway, of course Eli comes out of the bathroom.

"Wassup fam!" I say doing the guy handshake.

"Wassup." He says laughing at me.

"You got some food or something? I'm starving."

"I got some chips ahoys in my backpack." He says taking it off.

"Really, the whole package?" I ask him.

"Yes, I'm a growing boy." He says pulling them out.

"No, like I've said before you just fat." I say taking four cookies.

"You and me both." He says eating one.

"Well let me get back to class." He says putting on his backpack.