Sunday 29th September

AYEE 450 READS TYSM GUYS!!!

"I'm sorry Mackenzie. We can't be together anymore. It's just not working out," I said. She looked at me shocked and pale with fear. "But why? Did I do something wrong?" she looked like she was about to cry. "you're a great girl and all but i like someone else...I never liked you...I...I used you. I can't date someone who is spiteful to the girl I love...or anyone at all. I want a great, pleasant, loyal girl.... Someone not fake but real from their heart..And i guess that person isn't you..." I stared at her. She looked like she understood.
"I know how you feel. I really like you, but I guess I can never stop you from dating Nikki. She's beautiful, pure and is...perfect... I guess Im just jealous. I will try to...change. Maybe be friends with her. Anything for good. I guess i never knew what I was like until now." She said. We stared at each other for a while and she nodded.
"It's over?"
"Over"
She smiled and left the hospital room.

I was finally able to leave this BLOODY hospital! I clambered my car and drove off, past Nikki's house and past school.  I drove and drove until I arrived at the beach. The sun was setting and the sky was a beautiful orange, a mix of red and yellow. It reflected upon the water as well and it all looked perfect.  'If only Nikki was here' was a thought that came straight to my head. Sighing, I relaxed for a while.

9:45 p.m.

I went back in by car and headed home. Guess it's back to school for me..