three

2014

It was already dark when juhyun finally got out from the cafe.

'Gom&Chim Cafe'

It reads on the name board hanging on the wall beside the cafe.

"weird.. what a childish name? contradicts to its classic interior design.. good thing the food was nice", juhyun thinks to herself.

"now where should i go??", said juhyun while contemplating in front of the cafe's door. She was thinking of going back to her hostel, but she rather not, afraid that kim taehyung will find her there. She still not in the mood to face taehyung at the moment.

Of course taehyung's kind of species are not allowed to step into the women's hostel, but it is taehyung we were talking about. Him, being an engineering student is such a great advantage for him to break into juhyun's room. Most of the time, he went there to grab snacks (in which it is juhyun's) when he was hungry at night or when he cannot sleep.

Did she ever complained?

Yes. She even called the warden twice to bust him so that he will stop invading her personal space.

But kim taehyung is one sneaky guy. He always slipped away from getting caught. Every single time.

Therefore, she just let him be. She doesn't care anyway. She has nothing to hide. Or as she thought.

Her hostel is situated 10 minutes away by walking from her college. And if taehyung is with yoona, he is probably at the college or already at his hostel by now. The cafe is not that far either from her college. She just have to pass few blocks and a park from there.

After much of thoughts, she decided to go to the park to calm her mind.

She sat on one of the swings at the small playground there on the park.

"Maybe taehyung did like this sunbae a lot.", she thought to herself. "He has never been this eager in a relationship."

She was not sure about yoona's feelings for taehyung. But. She was quite sure about taehyung's because when he is around yoona, his eyes sparkles, like a person crazily in love as it may seems. She never saw it when taehyung is with his flings which juhyun knew everyone of it. She can see it through him. She has known him for four years. At least she knows that much.

"Somehow it did hurt"

She was about to leave when suddenly,

"Are you mad?"