five

2010

"what do you mean you've told everyone about us?!" taehyung said shouting, echoing throughout the alleyway behind school.

"there is nothing between us! there was NEVER EVER a thing yeri! never!"

"you are just a little sister to me! you always do and nothing more! stop acting like a spoiled brat!"

"but oppa..." she pledged with her big hazel eyes widened and fingers grabbing the hem of taehyung's shirt which was loosely tucked on one side.

"i know! y-you don't like me... but i-i have to do that because i love you! i love you a lot... since we were a kid... y-you don't have to like me back oppa! just let me love you.. please give me a chance.." she said sobbing really hard. Her eyeliners are smudged all over her eyes resulting from rubbing it too hard.

"no yeri.. you don't love me.. if anything i know about love, it is not love what you're feeling to me.. it's admiration, attachment and respect," he said sofly hugging her while patting her hair softly.

"that's all i see, only because you are stucked with me since we're kids.. trust me love doesn't worked that way.." he said breaking the hug. He cupped her face with one hand under her cheek.

"i never felt anything for you, i love you but only as a little sister.. you know i'll always be with you whenever you need me right?" he said. Taehyung had made up his mind. He has to make it clear and put a stop to this madness. Before it get worst.

Yeri or Katie Kim. His cousin. His one year younger cousin. Since she just move to seoul from america when she was ten, she had no friends at all. Taehyung's family is all she has. Her family started business in america and she was also born there. Things were not the way they expected when suddenly their business had a financial problem and had to cut lots of budgets down. Including yeri.

They sent her back despite knowing the difficulty in culture changes and languages she'd be facing. It's for everyone's best, they said.

His family has been taking care of yeri since then with a welcoming heart since his mother has always wanted a daughter especially an adorable one. Perfect like yeri.

But things get more suffocating when yeri got into high school. Adolescence is maybe the culprit. She will always follow him around. Claiming taehyung as hers. Staring back at all of his admirers who'd been fangirling everytime he moves. Shutting them down with her deadly gaze.

Taehyung just let her be as he thought she will get it over with her mixed up feelings sooner or later. But to his dismay it didn't.

Not when suddenly jungkook, his neighbor and also yeri's classmate, who had a crush on her since she first got here, confronted him about the news.

The news that said taehyung is yeri's and they had done it.

For God sake, they're just teenagers.

Impulsive. Isn't it?

"No! I won't clear it up! I won't let anyone to touch you! You didn't give me a chance oppa! So I won't!" yeri said before she struggled to get out from taehyung's hold around her shoulders then managed to run away.

"Yeri!" he shouted before she turned left and disappeared from his sight. He will try to talk to her again at home tonight.

He let out a heavy sigh. Still standing there, hands to his hips, trying to clear up his mind from all the s*its that has been going on in his life these days. About yeri, his best friend jungkook and high school.

He was about to leave when suddenly he heard a noise of things dropping from somewhere behind him.

He was standing at the corner of the alley so it was impossible to get there without passing through him.

Thus he fasten his steps walking to the end of the corner, only to find a girl. Standing there with her palms covering her face. She had a high ponytail on and is wearing their uniforms.

"How long have you been here huh?!! Did you heard the whole conversation? Were you eavesdropping?!" he said angrily. Standing in front of her.

The girls said nothing. Fidgeting. Palms still to her face before she finally dropped her hands few seconds later, looking up to meet his intense gaze. Revealing her almost well sculptured face granted by God himself.

Small plump lips, small pointy nose, hazel orbs hidden behind her black, round glasses and porcelain-like fair skin. And the interesting features he managed to capture was her over protruding left ear that is visible behind her black hair lock and mostly because her hair was tight to a ponytail.

"Holy s*it!" he thought to himself.

Taehyung's eyes widened upon seeing her face. Mouth slightly open as if he's seen the most beautiful thing in his life. And the word beautiful is still to underrated to describe her beauty.

"I—" the girls tried to say.

Snapping his mind out from his short day dreaming of meeting an angel, he cleared his throat before saying the exact same thing, but this time toning his deep voice down into a serious monotone. Eyes maintained at her level which a bit shorter to his due to her height.

"Im sorry.." she said bowing to him a little as an act of apology.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop your conversation. I've been here even before you started shouting." she said softly. Eyes looking at him. There's no fear or admiration he saw in her eyes. Nothing like what he saw in all other girls that have been around him so far.

"Don't worry. I'm not the type to gossip all over school with things that don't concern me. I have a lot more to think than your daily drama. If you may excuse me I'd be going back to class." she said before making her way passed taehyung leaving him behind.

Dumbfounded.

That's the word. He should be encountering another problems here but to his surprise, it was all solved. There was no problem to begin with when he try to think about it again.

Mature? That was one thing he could describe about her. The girl. The way she handled thing just now.

"God..." he sighed. "One problem solved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for this boring chapter, i've finally have time to myself. feel free to comment about my writing.. im a newbie and i have a lot to learn.. will update more soon.. thanks for reading