The Necklace

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
I pull myself out of the shower and onto the small platform that I use as I seat to put on shoes. It's harder than you think to crawl with a tail, mermaid tails are heavy. I look at myself, my jaw drops my hair was frizzy, but it was a beautiful frizz, i had a blue Lilly.

It was only one, but it was like a part of my hair, perfectly placed, it was actually attracted to my head, i then look down at the floor as a flash of green caught my eye

It was only one, but it was like a part of my hair, perfectly placed, it was actually attracted to my head, i then look down at the floor as a flash of green caught my eye. It was the thing that fell out of my pocket. A green broken crystal. The one I cut myself with. I reach at it and grab it. As I touch the crystal, the crystal turns blue. The same color of my tail. I put it in both of my hands. The crystal then turns into water, just like I did before I turned into this....thing....then, when I look at it again, it was a stone, a beautiful smooth rainbow stone, it shined, and it was absolutely beautiful, it had a copper chain attached to it.

then, when I look at it again, it was a stone, a beautiful smooth rainbow stone, it shined, and it was absolutely beautiful, it had a copper chain attached to it

I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. For a second I forgot, I forgot that this is weird and silken, I just looked and gazed at my reflection. For the first time in my life, I saw someone beautiful staring back at me. A knock on the door brings me back to reality. I quickly grab a bunch of towels and put them on my body and on my tail. If there's one thing I know, it's the fact that I have to hide this from whoever is behind that door. "Clary, Honey, are you ok? I herd something from downstairs," my mom says.
        "Um, yeah Mom, just...a shampoo bottle that slipped in my hand," I say. The door opens, just like I predicted, my mom knocks as a warning she's coming in, not to ask if she can come in.
      "Clary, that was more than a shampoo bottle," my mom says.  I look at my shower and see my whole each of shampoo, body wash and other stuff on the floor.
      "I slipped and I accidentally grabbed on to the rack," I say.
       "Well, are you ok?" She asks as she looks at my body that was covered in towels,
         "Yup!" I say. She nods and walks away closing the door. I let out a breath of relief. How the hell am I going to hide a tail from everyone?! I take off the towels and see my legs instead of my tail. I still had the necklace on, but the tail was gone and replaced with my dry naked body. I change into my pajamas. I then go into bed. I would say I imagined the whole thing, but then....where did this necklace come from? I decided to sleep with it, the necklace just gave me a sense of safety. I close my eyes, and fall asleep.