Melody and Izzy

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
We walked into Melody's cave, we see her sitting down on her couch. And for the first time, I notice her moon pool necklace.

    Melody said that you used to have to say your name to get turned into a mermaid, so your moon pool necklace had your name

Melody said that you used to have to say your name to get turned into a mermaid, so your moon pool necklace had your name. But after the Moon mermaids, the names were unnecessary. Melody smiles at us. We sit down next to her and wait. Melody explains the whole mermaid thing to Izzy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Wait, so, why is Izzy's tail like Maia's?" I ask. "The design, I mean."
"That design is the Secrets Cove design, salt water and sweet water mermaids usually have their pools in the same place, therefore the designs are the same, but the colors aren't," Melody explains "Now, there is something you three should know, being a mermaid Isn't easy, this has to be a secret between us," Melody says. She stands up and grabs a book. "This book, contains different potions, they can help you in difficult situations, or they can entertain you and give you pleasures you wish for. You should make each and every potion into three bottles and keep them in a safe...use potion in page 243 for that, it's a wish potion," Melody says. She gives me the book. "It's water proof, and it gives you something to do," she says.
"Thank you Melody," I say smiling. She smiles back.
"You're welcome girls....OH! And don't forget, always stay together, you were all turned for a reason, you must stick together and protect each other, if one goes down, all of you go down," we nod and start to walk away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
We were back at my house. We were sitting In my bed. "So, we're mermaids?" Izzy asks. "And we have magical powers?"
"Yup," Maia says as she lays back in my bed.
"What's your power?" Izzy asks.
"Well, Maia hasn't found hers yet. And mine isn't exactly controlled,"
"Wait! You're finally going to show me?!" Maia asks. I smile at her and nod. I cup my hand and start to make the glass of water in my room rise. Maia and Izzy look at it in shock.
"Wow," Izzy says in shock.
"I know right, it's amazing," I whisper. The water starts getting close to Izzy. Izzy then holds up her hand and the water freezes.
"Did you do that?" Izzy asks.
"It wasn't me," I say. Izzy then puts a palm up and freezes my white flower. It looked beautiful, even though it was probably dead.
         "Ugh!" Maia says annoyed. "This is so annoying!" Maia says angrily.
       "Maia, It's ok, you'll get your power," I explain.
"I'm going to get a juice at Jamba Juice," She says. Maia gets up and leaves my room.
"C'mon, why don't we go swimming?" I ask.
"Are you serious?" Izzy asks. "I'm half fish and now you wanna go swimming?!" She asks.
"Izzy, the water is amazing," i explain. She rolls her eyes.
"Fine,"Izzy says. We get up and go downstairs, we had our towels ready downstairs. Izzy walked into the salt water. She didn't turn into a mermaid though.
"Concentrate," I say. She closes her eyes. Then she turns into her mermaid self and falls flat on the ground.