Blonde hair, Golden eyes, and SUPER HOT!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
CLARY POV
    I sigh as Maia keeps steaming me, my scales stinging slightly. "I went to look for Jace...He accidentally started a hurricane," I explain.
      "He what?!" Maia asks in surprise accidentally tightening her hand into a fist burning me.
        "OW! Maia!" I snap in pain.
       "Sorry," Maia says as she stops burning me. My legs appeared, they were more red than normal, clearly burnt. I sigh and glare at her.
       "Oooh! Here let me help!" Izzy says as she holds up her hand, cooling down my legs.
       "Thank you," I say and then get up.
"He made a hurricane?! How?" Maia asks. I fill Izzy and Maia in on the whole Trident thing. Maia was looking down at the sand as Izzy stared out into the ocean. When I finish telling them about the trident Maia looks up at me. "This is getting really dangerous Clary," Maia says. "One thing is being able to control water....it's a whole other thing to be able to make a CATEGORY FIVE HURICANE!" Maia says angrily.
"I know! That's why we're working on it! He's learning..." I explain.
"Learning?!" Maia asks. "He shouldn't have the trident! It's dangerous! It can hurt someone!"
"That's why He's learning how to use it," I explain to Maia. She shakes her head.
"No!" She growls. "From what you've told us that trident could get innocent people killed! We should put it back where he found it," Maia demands.
"Maia...he's not an idiot..." Izzy finally says. She stands up from the rock she was sitting on and looks at Maia. "He won't hurt people....having a trident might be able to help if a moon mermaid decides to pop in," Izzy explains.
"But they won't! It's too risky! What if he slips up and kills the ocean? Or sinks an island?! I we can't do it!" Maia angrily hisses.
"Maia! Calm down! He won't slip up!" Maia then turns to look at me.
"You're Right....he won't...because you're going to take care of him....your type of fish, your problem," Maia says. She then angrily stomps into the water and dives in. Izzy comes up to me.
"Hey....It's ok...don't worry about this, Jace isn't too difficult to handle," Izzy says. I nod in agreement as I stare off into the horizon. "C'mon...let's go bake some muffins or something,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It's been a month since the trident incident. I was out in the ocean running errands. Melody had asked me to go get a bunch of different potion ingredients. After I'm finished gathering the last of the ingredients i swim into Melody's cave. I control the water to help me get up onto the floor and take away all the water I have, making it go back into the pool of water, dropping down with a plop. Since i wasn't wet anymore I was standing in front of Melody with the bag of potion ingredients.
"Thank you Clary!" She says happily as she puts the bag on her desk, "I have something else I'd like you to do though," Melody says.