Izzy

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
IZZY POV
    "No,no,no!" I murmur as i pull the motor of the boat I took. They said it was low on gas god dammit! Kaelie started bragging about how they shipped Maia here and left her. So I'm coming to get her. I row the rest of the way. I get there and get out of the boat. There were two pools of water. I go to the second one. It was 50 feet away from each other. Maia wasn't anywhere, and I saw a gleam in the water. Maybe it was something that is Maia's. I get into the water. I try to see what it was. The water starts to bubble which is why I couldn't see. I look up and see the moon. Then the water stops. I dive back into the pool and look around under the water. It was a pool, and it was a sweet earlier pool. I get out of the pool. I start towards the boat. I need to get some help.

CLARY POV
    Maia and I go into school. We stop dead in our tracks when we see the necklace.

 We stop dead in our tracks when we see the necklace

We go up to her. "Isabelle?!" We ask.
"Oh! Hey Maia! I'm so sorry about you getting stranded, I'm really truly sorry, Kaelie planned all of it, I had nothing to do with it, and Clary, I'm so sorry i was so bitchy the last time I saw you." Izzy says. I look at Maia.
"It's ok, Why don't you come and sleepover tonight?" I ask her.
"Yes! Of course!" Izzy says smiling. Then the bell rings. "I better go," she says. She turns around and walks away.
"What are we going to do?!" Maia asks.
"We should accidentally spill water on her, and then ask her to get into the water. We need to know what type of mermaid she is,"
"What If she isn't a mermaid?" She asks.
"That stone is special Maia, you can't just buy it at a dollar tree." I explain.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
Izzy was with us. We were watching a random movie. I went to grab a glass of water. I almost got water on me, but I didn't, thank the angel. I walked towards Izzy and i spill some on her bare arm. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry," I say. She looks at her arm.
"Oh, don't worry about-," she didn't finish her sentence though. Because she turned into water. Then she turned into a mermaid.

     "Oh my god!" She gasped

     "Izzy, Izzy, don't worry, listen, it's ok, it's ok," I say trying to calm her down. I grab a bunch of towels and wrap them around her.
      "No it's not! I'm a freak!" She cries. Maia and I kept helping Izzy get dry. After she got dry she turned back into a human. "Oh my god!" Izzy kept freaking out.
       "Izzy, Calm down," I say. "Come on, you need to meet someone," I say. Izzy has tears rolling down her face. Bodily liquids don't effect our transformation. We get up and head towards Melody's house.