No,

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
I really need ideas for this book! Please give me ideas!
CLARY POV
I make a small bubble around my face and Jace's. "Jace, give me the trident," I softly say.
"No, I found it, you don't get to have it," Jace says.
"Jace...that thing made a hurricane! It's headed towards California! Give it to me," I say.
      "I don't think so," Jace says as he pulls the trident farther away.
       "Jace....Jace please," I plead softly. Jace stares at me. His golden eyes seemed to glow even more. I could tell he was deciding whether or not to give me the trident. I saw a slight shift in his eyes. He's not going to give it to me. I swim up and grab the trident. Jace pulls it closer to him, jerking it away from me. I pull it back towards me. It went on like that. A tug of war with the trident. Finally Jace let's go. The trident hits my head, the momentum makes me land on a bed of coral. I scramble for my necklace and open it. I grab the cream and slap it onto the blue stone. The rumbling starts to stop. I take a deep breath and get up with the trident. I swim up to the surface. Jace came up next to me. He tried to grab the trident from me. But I swam as fast as I can, away from Jace. I get a head start, but Jace is right behind me, tailing me. Finally, I whirl around and trap his neck in between the two of the three spears.
    "Stop!" I yell at Jace. "If we don't teach you how to use this correctly you are going to hurt people!" I explain. "And I know you don't want to do that," I explain.
".....Fine....but This is mine," Jace says.
"Ok...it's yours...but you have to learn to use it," I say. Jace nods, agreeing to the terms.

~*~*~*~*~*~
I had dropped Jace off at Melody's so she could start teaching him how to use the trident. I washed up at shore and see Maia angrily tapping her sandaled foot at me. She had short deep blue jean shorts with a loose red top that had no sleeves and tied up at the top behind her neck. Her sandals were long and brown, they wrapped around her foot and up her calf. She was frowning angrily at me as I wash up to her feet. "Does, 'Oh! Don't worry Maia! I swear I will be there at 2:00 sharp!' MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!" Maia asks angrily. Izzy was sitting on a big rock we had. She had black stilettos and a matching black skirt with a black polka dotted top. She had a compact mirror up to her face as she re applied mascara to her eye lashes.
"We waited for you for like an hour and a half...and then we went looking for you.." Izzy adds.
"Where were you?!" Maia asks as she starts steaming me with her powers.