F I F T E E N

A/N: It's been almost a month since I've updated. The end of May was crazy. I turned 21, my yonger bro graduated, i ended my spring semester and started a summer semester(which I highly do not recommend). 

But most importantly, I became a mother. 

This is Beau

This is Beau. He's got a super rad under-bite(as shown in the second picture). We were only supposed to foster him for a weekend because he needed socialization and by the end of the first night, I cried because I couldn't bear the thought of dropping him off at the rescue Monday morning. He is my first dog after losing our incredible lab a year and a half ago. Beau is possibly a year and a half old. I know not everyone believes in an afterlife or reincarnation, but I like to think my last dog sent Beau to rescue me. 

Beau even has an instagram(beauthebeagador) because I am a basic white girl that loves my dog and thinks everyone else should see him. He is a beagle-lab mix, by the way. AKA he will forever look like a puppy. 

Okay, that is all. On with the next chapter. 

C H A P T E R 

F I F T E E N

A D E L A I D E 

I didn't know where I was going, really. I knew I couldn't go home, to my apartment. So I just started walking aimlessly. I didn't have a watch or the sun to go off what time it was, or how long I had been walking. But it was long enough that I came across a beach. I threw my bag over the gate before climbing after it, landing on my hands and knees.

I realized then that my eyesight in my bad eye had gotten much worse. In the daytime, it was much harder to notice. But at night it was a different story. It was distracting enough that I had to close the bad eye and use my good one to find my bag.

Even when I got down to where the waves crashed into sand, I couldn't stop walking. The moon was illuminating enough that I could follow the shoreline out of sight, and walk into some cliffs. The water was rushing over my shoes, but I couldn't bother to care. What did it matter anyways? They were cheap combat boots. So what if my toes were getting a little cold?