Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Jaymes' view

     I've been laying on the fluffy mattress since we got home and Caprice and Shaylyn have been watching me sleep taking shifts. " I'm alright I can stand up" I say as Shay comes in which what I said was a lie 'cause as I sit up I get vest pains and just start hurting ( Side effect of the stupid tube in my arm) " No lay back down I be right back I'm goon get you food " She says and pushes softly on my chest making me lay back down.

    I sit  back up when Shay comes back in and she hands me clam chowder and I start to drool because I haven't had food like that in a year or so. I shovel 4 spoonfuls into my mouth and I vomit " What's wrong do you not like clams?" SHaylyn asks " no , side effect of medicine " I answer and Caprice comes in and Shaylyn stands up and leaves but I hear her whisper 'good luck' to Shaylyn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    The next morning I wake up with chest pains and Caprice tells me I need to have a pill so I down it " BLEHH" I scream "You okay" she asks " yea,I'm fine but I want to walk around" I tell her " oh, well um okay I guess" she answers and I stand up put-on the pack and walk out of the room " Jaymes ohhh umm " Shaylyn says " I'm fine guys this house is very depressing can we leave " I say " Oh allright" they say and get my medication and then we grab our bags and leave.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     I pant and pant as we walk up a hill " we should stop" Shaylyn says and I plop down on the ground and then my vision goes all fuzzy and I start to twitch then I faint.

     I wake up under a tree and Caprice is holding my bag with the tube in it and she puts the medication back in it and my arm and side hurt I cough into my hand and then Shaylyn's face goes blank I look at my hand and I see blood on it. I wipe my hand on the grass then stand up which is surprisingly easy.

     We walk and walk until we see a big grey warehouse and we decide to see what's inside.

**********

    We all split up to look at different areas. It's been 3 hours I think of looking through junk. And then I hear a scream.