Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Jaymes' view

    We walk and walk and my feet begin to burn Caprice's face turns sour "What" I ask " my.. feet .. GOD…'bout…fall…errrrrrrrgh..off" she replies and then she falls to the ground " RESSE!!" I scream " STOP" Shaylyn yells and grabs my  arm "" she's zombified now" and I let it go and just keep on walking .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    "die….die……die…die…you  will have the same fate as your sister" I hear say in my ear " NO SHUT UP I HATE YOU" I scream and punch the air. Shaylyn stares at me as though I'm insane which technically like my doctor diagnosed me when I was 5 ' Mentally Challenged". " Sorry" I say and we keep walking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      We wake into a creepy old barn and I here the floor creak then I see it begin to crack under Shaylyn " We need to leave this barn" I say " no look it's fine" She says and jumps up and  down 14 times " STOP" I scream " I DO WHAT I WANT" " PLEASE WE NEED TO GO " " NO!!!!!" she screams at the top of her lungs and the floor caves in beneath her. I run to her and see her knuckles turning white she's hanging on to the floor board there is a pit of zombies beneath her her face is red and she's sweating " I'm sorry Jaymes" She says and her fingers give in and she falls to her death I have to sit there and watch her limbs get torn off and her flesh eaten I cry " JAYMES JAYMES JAYMES JAYMES " I hear her scream in my ear and I wake up on the coach in a pool of sweat and I see her face and kiss her. " I'll never let those zombies hurt you " I say and she smiles then I see Caprice staring at us and she runs away.

    So JAymes' big secret is revealed didn't catch it re-read the chapter hope you like it ^U^ I do lol  bye guys BTW 19 reads YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!