Chapter 11

Shaylyn

         "Jaymes can we talk?" Caprice asks Jaymes "I'm busy" He says "PLease just one minuet " " Please I need you now" "why" "your meds" "I don't need them" "yes you do" "SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME MY MOM!" he screams " SHUT UP AND TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!!!!" She yells and he slaps her so hard her face goes red and falls down I run over Jaymes  " WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!!?!??!!?" I scream at him and he tells me to go away and shut up and I yell back no and ask aging and he stands up kicks punches and slaps me and just lay down then stand up grab the emergency shot and I inject him and he falls and I pick up them both and Caprice jumps up and we drive Jaymes to the hospital.

…..

    I see Jaymes sit up and I walk to hug him but he slaps me when I get near him I walk back and sit in the corner again and he lays down and stares at the ceiling.

…….

    Then the doctor comes in and says he might never recover I fall to my knees and cry. I just think of the first time we kissed and how every time I would see him I blush a little bit and his smile but most of all when we would sit on the little balcony at the beginning of our jacked up love story and I just crawl over to his bed and notice he's sleeping and I just crumple up under the bed and cry 'cause it's all I want to do.

##########Caprice##########

     I decide to go try and find Shay and talk to her then I walk into Jaymes' room and see her boot peaking out from under the bed I walk over and pull her out her face is streaked with tears " Leave me alone…. please" she says and her eyes tear up again. I let go of her and she goes back under the bed but then I look at Jaymes and cry a bit when I see he has to have a face mask and the medicine is pumping into his arm like it's his blood, and I do as Shaylyn and crumple into a ball and cry until I fall asleep.