chapter 12

Shaylyn

    I come out from  under the bed when I hear the doctor coming and when she opens the door she looks happy, Something I haven't felt for a long time( ever since Jaymes was hospitalized for the first few times to be exact) " Good news, Jaymes is close to a full recovery! But.." She says " WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? SPIT IT OUT" I yell at her " He will never get over his condition but make sure he has a pill every day 2-3 pills actually" The doctor says and I feel as though Jaymes' condition is an archer and my heart is its target and it just really likes archery but also likes torturing us. I decide to go to sleep.

…..

    BANG BANG BANG I wake up BANG BANG BANG I sit up and it gets louder BANG…BANG…BANG…BANG i stand up and then it repeats over and over each time I walk to the door but I stop and pause when I notice I'm in a white hospital gown and I'm in a hospital bedroom I just stand and wonder for a minuet then the door bursts open and I see him I gulp and almost die at the site of him its my father,he was a surgeon,and he's in his scrubs I cry a bit and he lays me down on the bed I sit up and ask "Have you been watching me" he nods I hug him I can smell and feel the difference between the warm chocolate-ish skin he used to have and his now pale green cold rotting flesh, but one part of him hasn't changed. His smile It's always been the warmest nicest most amazing feel good smile ever. He has the same smile a Caprice that must have been why I've always thought she was so nice. " Lynee  when you wake up, run find Jaymes and Caprice and run, the hospital you are really in is about to be infested with zombie this is a dream ow just wake up, goodbye" he get's up and walks away.

     I wake up and I still feel my dead fathers rotting flesh on my hands. I run and find Jaymes and Reece. When I find Reece she's crying and smiling outside of Jaymes' door " What is it?" I ask " this morning… he woke up and asked me 'caprice where's shaylyn I miss her" she answers and I burst in and his eyes light up when he sees me I walk to him and kiss him " never again" he says when we finish and a doctor walks in and I have to leave but I am so relieved I just sit on the floor and tell Reece about the dream and she agrees that when Jaymes is done getting his shots we'll get in the van and drive away.