Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Shaylyn's view

    I knock on Caprice's door " Reese?" I say " We have to go" she walks out of the room with a bag slinged over here shoulder and her eyes fill with tears and I lean in to hug her.

    "We ready?" Jaymes says when we walk down stairs we all have our bags on and Caprice's eyes fill with tears again " WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE!!?!?!?!?!?!?" I scream at her and Jaymes stares Caprice shakes her head yes " good, I'm sorry for yelling" I tell her " All right then, let's go" Jaymes says and we walk out the door I lock it and there's no going back now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    " SHAY REESE QUICKLY!!!" Jaymes yells and I run towards him scared he was in danger. " JAYMES you scared me half to death!!!" I say when I see he's fine " I found shelter. It's a small hut in the midst of the woods abandoned for three years, AKA Perfect" He says and I lean in and kiss him on the cheek and he blushes.

    We walk and walk towards the middle of the woods and finally it comes into view " HALLELUJAH!!" Caprice yells when the hut comes into view,suddenly Jaymes shushes us " don't move I heard a twig snap" He says and we stand for 5 minuets then we start walking again.

     When we open the hut's door I hear something moving 'round. Then stairs creek Errk errk errk taunting my ears errk errk errk again and again and again when a figure appears it's a teenage boy " CRAP, Sean won't want you here! ohhhhh hey fine thaaaaaaaang I was in your uh gym class last year you sassy Shay you know you're a hot babe pretty thaaaaaaaaaaang" the boy says "I know you ya little wait what did teachers call you OH YEAH Brainfart Brian idiot THAAAAAAAAAAAANG!" I say to him " DAAAAAAANG  guess the nick name was right ya HOT THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!" he says coming closer and closer every word until he has me pinned to the wall and starts licking his lips " GET OFF ME FREAK!!" I scream " this 'ill be fun sassy THAAAAAAAANG" he says and I kick him in the nuts and he faints " So……… Sassy Shay or pretty THAAAAAAAAAAAAANG?" Jaymes taughnts and I sock him inn the arm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     I sit on the porch of the hut crying my head in my knees " Hey , what's wrong this is the second time" Jaymes says as he walks outside " I'm 17" I say "so" he says " I had to celebrate my birthday with you guys" I tell him " WOW insult much?" He says " not that anythings bad with that it's just the fact that every year my mom would bake me a special cupcake and I would eat it and it would be the only day my sister wouldn't punch me" I tell him and he sits down and whispers "It's okay" and I grab his head and we make out, and all I can think is CRAP  he's an awesome kisser god he's really good at this