Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Caprice's view

     I'm shriveled up into a ball under the bed I slept in 'why would they not tell GUAHHH I HATE IT' I think but then I remember they probably kept it secret because Jaymes and I are siblings and Shay is my only friend so that makes sense.

    I decide to head to see them and they look worried when I come down " I'm sorry we didn't tell you we just thought-" Jaymes says but I cut him off " It's okay I'm fine with it you guys just please don't keep secrets from me anymore" "Okay" They tell me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    I notice Jaymes twitching and him banging his head on the table every now and then " Are you okay Jaymes" I ask him and he twitches and says " please…. doctor…me..now……heeee heeeeee heuuhh" He says and I remember his mental instability  "SHAY CAN YOU DRIVE" " yea why" " WE NEED TO GET JAYMES TO THE DOCTOR NOW THERE'S A DOCTOR WHO'S ALIVE DOWN THE STREET HURRY!!" I scream and I pick up Jaymes and we run to a van outside the building and we drive to the doctors.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    3 hours ago Shay and I took Jaymes to the doctor and now I'm sitting in a waiting room and I here the door open and I spring up. " Is he okay?" I ask " Well, Yes and no , His case of insanity has nearly tripled due to the apocalypse it went from minor to severe , The good news is if he takes the pills I gave him twice a day he'll be fine but today I had to give him a shot to bring him to sanity for the day but just if he starts twitching inject this in his arm" She says and hands me a liquid in a bottle with the words ' ANTI-INSANITY, JAYMES CAUGHAN, DOSE 4 MILLIGRAMS, EMERGENCIES ONLY' on it  and I thank her and then Jaymes walks slowly nearly falling three times and Shaylyn is holding his arm " I'm all right Caprice" he says and I notice a tube in his arm " Whats-"I ask but Shaylyn cuts me off " It's how he gets the emergency medicine it was either shots or a tube and he got the tube , oh just put the medicines in the little pack" she says and points to a backpack on Jaymes' back and I unzip it and put the medicine in and we go to the van in front and drive back to Shaylyn's old place.

were you scared lool