chapter 14

Shaylyn

    I wake up after a long nap when i feel a pain in my shoulder I shreak. "SHHH" Caprice says I begin to cry as the pain overwhelms me suddenly someone slams on the breaks "look" Jaymes whispers Jaymes hops out of the car and brings a paper and pen " virus salvare reddi sacrifisium" he says and writes it on the paper.

######

    I wake up again with more pain in my shoulder " a sacrifice must be made to save those with the virus" Jaymes says "someone needs to die from zombies eating them to save everyone else" he whispers to himself we here banging on the van 'zombies' I think, Jaymes begins to open his door " I'm going to sacrifice myself to save everyone" he says while a hoard of zombies and licking their lips and drooling I can't stand to think of a world without Jaymes so I run in front of him and jump I lay on the ground letting the zombies eat my flesh layer by layer tearing off my limbs and eating my brain " SHAYLYN I LOVE YOU!!!" Jaymes yells from inside the van and he runs and jumps he lays next to me, he holds my hand as we are being eaten alive I see Caprice run and jump she lays next to Jaymes and and holds his hand and then my dad runs towards me and lays down next to me and holds my hand " I love you all, thank you for loving me back" I say and we all let the zombies eat us alive.