Chapter Three

Jade walked down the street with her hands stuffed in her shorts pockets while music blasted in her ear drums.

It was 2 am and it was dark, the only light source was the few lamp posts on the street. The place was pretty much deserted, an odd car or two passed by but that's all.

She was coming home from work, she worked as a barmaid in the local pub. The hairs at the back of her neck stood up as goosebumps travelled throughout her body.

She zipped up her red leather jacket and adjusted her grey tank top. She walked onwards in the dark night.

A hand snaked around her waist and a hand clamped across her mouth. She screamed but her screams were muffled by the figure behind her.

She felt a sharp pinch in her arm and eyes got heavy. She tried to resist but it was hopeless. She moved a small bit as the figure held her up.

Before she passed out the last words she heard was, "Sweet dreams Sweetie."
---------------

Jade groggily opened her eyes. A horrible stench filled her nostrils and she gagged. She looked around the gloomy room, the only light was from the barred window above her.

She tried moving but didn't get very far as she heard a metal clang. She tried again but she still couldn't. Her hands were chained and she felt weak.

She heard other chains clang and she scanned her eyes around the room, she couldn't make out anything.

Suddenly a door burst open and she looked away as the light came from the door way. The figure switched on the lights and she squinted her eyes as the light filtered the room.

She adjusted to the brightness and looked around to see twelve other girls, some her age which was eighteen and some younger.

"Ah number thirteen you're finally awake." Said a dark voice. She looked up to see Dr McGee. A shocked expression crossed her face.

"But-"

She was cut off by a slap to the cheek. "Don't talk unless told to you ungrateful little brat!" He hissed.

She looked away from him and he forcefully grabbed her chin. Her cerulean eyes stared into his deep hazel ones.

"So beautiful," he said with a long sigh, stroking her cheek with his dirty greasy fingers. "Such a shame I'll have to kill you in the end."

Her heart stopped. "K-kill me?" She stuttered. "Well I kidnap all my female patients and kill them for my dinner but my brother is out for revenge on your stupid father." He hissed.

"My father is a police man, where you are a dirty scumbag!" She snarled, anger flaring inside of her.

She immediately regretted it and he kicked her in the stomach. She cried in pain and lay on the ground, clutching her stomach the best she could.

"I guess I could always turn you into my personal slave for the rest of your life and torture you and your despicable father even more," he said grinning evilly. "I'll have a think about that one."

"The only despicable person here is you! You kidnap people, torture them and eat them!" Jade screamed.

He got out his pocket knife and cut three big lines on her right cheek. Hot fresh blood rolled down her face. She whimpered and did her best not to cry.

He gagged her and she tried spitting it out. "I'm sick of your back chat, I'll punish you later, you'll obey every command I say and every single rule here you little shit."

With that he walked over to a ten year old girl. "Please no!" She pleaded.

"Well your going to be my dinner for a few nights so I can't exactly starve." He got a large knife out of his pants and walked towards her.