Admit It (BoyxBoy)

i honestly hate this. i wrote this in like fifth grade and i hate it. be warned that it sucks.

Chapter 1

*Luke's P.O.V.*

"By the time I was your age I'd give anything.... To fall in love truly was all I could think...That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams, The most beautiful woman that I'd ever seen ... She said, " Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing? ... I can't help but notice you staring at me... I know I shouldn't say this, But I really believe, that I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me. " .... Now son, I'm only telling you this because life, Can do terrible things..." I awoke to the sound of my phone going off, playing Mayday Parade, "Terrible Things". Groaning, I shut it off, and hopped out of my bed. I searched my closet, looking for clean clothes for school. It's the beginning of the school year after a summer spent sleeping -- at least on my part. Yawning, I decided to just wear my black skinny jeans and a band tee. I got changed, grabbed my backpack, cell phone, and iPod, and went down the stairs to eat something. Passing my little sister on my way to the fridge, I ruffled her hair, saying, "Morning, Squirt."

She pouted at me, saying, "Luke, I'm not that short! And my name is Zoe. Get it right. Jeez."

I faked confusion. "No, I'm pretty sure that it's Squirt."

She rolled her blue eyes at me, saying, "Well, I'm telling you it's Zoe."

"Z-z-Z- SQUIRT.... I can't say it. Sorry." I smiled sweetly at her, opening the fridge.

Zoe is my little sister, who is going into 8th grade this year. She has big, curly, blond hair, delicate features, and bright blue eyes. She is way shorter than me, and she hates how I'm really tall, at 6'3, while she is only 5'1. I sat next to her, pouring my cereal, and asked, "So, Squirt, excited for the 8th grade this year?"

She immediately brightened. "Yeah! I only have one more year left in that horrible school! Plus they got a new teacher, and I think she's my homeroom. I hope she's not old. We have too many old teachers. We really need a young teacher." She sighed dramatically and got up to put her dish in the sink.

I got up, and copied what she just did. "Come on, Squirt. I can't let you be late for your first day as an 8th grader, now can I?" She nodded eagerly, and sprinted to my car, yelling out, "Hurry UP!"

I laughed out loud, and slowly, very slowly, walked to my car, and unlocked it. Zoe hurriedly went in while I took my time. Eventually, she squeaked, "COME ON. I don't wanna be late!" I chuckled and finally pulled out of the driveway and drove to her school.

She yelled out, "Bye, Luke!", as it started raining, and she ran to the door along with all the other students.

I hollered, "See you later, Squirt! I LOVE YOU!" She waved me off, and, embarrassed, she looked around at the kids looking at me weird.

I headed to my own school, blasting my own music. After parking, I jogged inside and went in search of my locker. After turning a corner, I heard someone yell, "LUCAS ZENAN, STOP RIGHT NOW AND GIVE YOUR BEST FRIEND A HUG." I turned around just in time to see my best friend of all time, Bella, run at me, tackling me down to the ground.

"Oh, my god, Bells, you definitely know how to gather a crowd!" I said between laughs. She got off me, and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

"OH MY FLIPPING GOD, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL SUMMER? WERE YOU HIDING FROM ME? TELL ME THE TRUTH!" She hugged me again and squeezed me really tight.

"Bella... Air... Air, Bella..." I choked out. She immediately let go.

"We need to get together, dude. I haven't seen you since, like, before summer. Seriously."