Chapter 15 - It Varies.

• Dedicated to Kristel :P

Chapter 15 - It Varies. 

*A/N*  

Next time I post, I'll just put a bunch of different story over-views, and see which one y'all like best. Okay? This is gonna be short... 

*Luke's P.O.V.* 

"I smoke a pack a day, 'cause I like the buzz, a roll of two 'cause one just ain't enough, I like 'em classy, cause I'm all grown up, I'll take them trashy when I'm kinda drunk..." Sitting up, I turned off my alarm clock. Last night, I was up doing homework Bella brought over before dinner. Who knew teachers gave homework on the second day? Jeez. Who does that?

Well, anyway, now I'm really tired. After hesitantly getting up, I walked over to my closet and picked out what I'd wear for the day. I threw on the clothes, picked up my bag from beside the desk, and headed down the stairs.

I dropped my bag back down quietly, and snuck up behind my mother. Glancing over her shoulder, I saw that she was making pancakes. Yum.

"Hey, mom."

"Ah!" She jumped, flipping a pancake on it's side. She's always been easy to scare. I chuckled quietly, thinking of her surprise birthday party we held for her last year. She nearly fainted. "Don't sneak up on your mother like that." She swatted my butt when I turned to walk back to the table.

I playfully stuck my tongue out at her. "Don't be so easy to scare and maybe I won't." She laughed.

Zoe came singing down the stairs, "Luke and Derek sittin' in a tree. H-u-m-p-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in an adoption office."

"Hey, that didn't rhyme!" Mom, acting silly, put her hands on her hips and pretended to scold her. I feel kinda offended. Zoe made up a little version for me and Derek. Hmm.

"Zoe and Jason sitting a tree. C-u-d-d-l-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage." I laughed. "At least it rhymed."

We continued our crazy banter, and before I knew it, Derek's car was waiting outside. We gathered our things and got in. Derek was glowing in a way, and smiled at me brightly. After I was settle, and sitting down, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. The low buzz of electricity flow between us, and I felt myself leaning toward Derek to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek. The world felt perfect, the moment was perfect, weather was perfect, Derek was perfect, everything was just... perfect. You know?

Derek grinned his signature grin, and started driving with the hand that wasn't engulfing my own. My little perfect haze was cut off when I heard a little somebody in the back seat begin to hum a tune to a certain song I don't want to name. Jason and Derek were chuckling. Oh, I'm a get that little girl.

I turned in my seat, and glared at Zoe playfully. "Zoe-y and Jason, sitting in a tree. C-u-d-d-l-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes a baby carriage. Then comes a really extravagant marriage."

"You mixed them up."

"On purpose."

"You think I'm gonna get pregnant at thirteen?!"

"I give it until you're sixteen."

"Well."

"Yeah, I went there." I snapped my fingers on my free hand.

"You really are gay, aren't you?"

"Oh, shut up."

Derek and Jason seemed to be laughing even harder then before. We talked a little bit, but got to their school pretty fast.