Chapter 4 ~

Chapter Song~  I heard that your settled down, that you found a girl and your married now  I heard that your dreams came true, guess she gave you things I  didn't give to you, old friend, why are you so shy? ain't like you to hold back I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me isn't over never mind I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing for the best for you too don't  forget me I beg, I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead , yeah, you know how the time flies, only yesterday was the time of our lives we were born and raised in a summer haze , bound by the surprise of our glory days~ Someone Like You By: Adele

Niall's P.O.V

It happened so fast that I don't know what's happening to me. Two weeks ago I jumped out of bed early in the morning to throw up and I thought nothing of it but since it's continued I can't help but be worried. Zayn hasn't touched me for two weeks scared that he might get sick. So, thank my lucky star for getting me sick but fuck you for getting me sick! I have mix emotions about this. I'm happy Zayn's not touching me but I'm mad because I'm sick.. I think I'm going crazy...  I change my clothes and grab my phone,keys,and wallet so I can leave to my doctors appointment.  I walk out the door and unlock my car before getting inside and turning it on. I set the radio station to the station I like with a smile. I'm about to drive off when my phone buzzes. I pull out my phone to see a text from Josh.

' Hey, doing anything right now? Want to go out for lunch?'

I smile at the text. Josh and I have been friends for about a month now and hang out as much as we can. He promised me that he wouldn't say anything about Zayn and we get along great.

'I have a doctor appointment but how about after my appointment?'

'Why are you going to the doctor?'

'Been feeling sick so just going for a check up is all.'

' Oh, Okay yeah after your appointment we'll go out for lunch then.'

'Cool see ya in a bit'

'Byeeeee'

I put my phone in my pocket and drive off to the doctors. I arrive at the building after driving for about ten minutes. I get out and walk into the building towards the secretary.

" Hi, I have an appointment right now."

"Name please.."

"Niall Horan"

"Alright, the doctor will call you in soon."

"Thank you"

I send the girl a smile and take a seat and wait patiently. I wait a few minutes before I see a doctor walk out with a smile.

"Niall? Niall Horan!?"

I stand up and smile at her. She motions with her hand for me to follow her. I follow her into a room and she has me sit on the bed thing. 

"Alright, Mr.Horan I'm Doctor Bell but call me Alice." She said with a soft smile.

"Just call me Niall aha"

"Alright, Niall what seems to be wrong?"

"Well, I've been throwing up for the past two weeks."

" Can you please lay back and lift your shirt up."

I was just about to do it when I remembered my bruises.

"I-I can't.."

" Niall I won't judge you.. I promise."