Chapter 21~

Chapter Song~ (I'm a, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a) flirt soon as I see her walk up in the club (I'm a flirt) winkin eyes at me, when I roll up on them dubs (I'm a flirt) sometimes when I'm with my chick on the low (I'm a flirt) and when she's wit her man looking at me, damn right (I'm a flirt) So homie don't bring your girl to meet me 'cause (I'm a flirt) and baby don't bring your girlfriend to eat 'cause (I'm a flirt) please believe it, unless your game is tight and you trust her then don't bring her around me 'cause (I'm a flirt) now swear to tell the truth and the whole truth when it comes to hoes I be pimping like I supposed to rolling like I supposed to shining like I supposed to in the club, fucking with honeys like I supposed to I don't understand it when a nigga bring his girlfriend to club freaking all on the floor with his girlfriend in the club and wondering why all these players trying to holla at her just soon as she go to the bathroom, nigga I'm gonna holla at her  a dog on the prowl when I'm walking through the mall if I could man I probably would flirt with all of you yeah, yeah homie you say she's your girlfriend but when I step up to her I'm gonna be like, "cousin" believe me man, this is how them players do it in the chi and plus we got them playerette flirters in the chi now the moral of the story is cuff your bitch 'cause hey I'm black, handsome, I sing plus I'm rich and (I'm a flirt) (I'm a, I'm a, I'm a, I'm a) hey homie, if you ain't getting no money you better keep her away from me your dig. well if you love you girl and wanna keep you girl don't be walking up and asking me to meet you girl because I'm well enough a flirt when I speak to girl she winked her eyes on the slide ~ I'm A Flirt (Remix) By: R Kelly Ft. T-Pain & T.I.

Niall's P.O.V

It's finally Louis birthday. My baby boy is getting so big! He's turning five today meaning that he's going to be starting kindergarten. Everyone's been busy mostly shopping and getting ready for today. Harry and Hunter are passing all their classes for school. Which they had a bit of a problem with because as they put it. They didn't care for the grades. But once we had taken their electronics away from them. They suddenly cared about their grades. Sarah has officially moved in. Her parents gladly gave us custody of her without having to think about it. She got most of her things back seeing as they threw most of it away. Zayn had bought her new stuff anyway. She helps around the house a lot by basically doing everything. She doesn't go a day without cleaning even though we tell her to rest. She going to school as well but as soon as she starts showing a lot we'll just have all her assignments be brought home for her to do. She has a bump on her stomach now but nothing to big that's super noticeable. It's about twelve in the afternoon and everyone is up fixing up the house while Sarah is baking a cake. Zayn is gather all of Louis's presents and helping Hunter hang up last minute Christmas/Birthday decorations. Harry is helping Sarah cook while I have to dress Liam and Louis for the day.

 "Louis, stop moving so much love."

"Daddy? Is something happening downstairs?"

"Yes, baby everyone is getting ready."

"Why?"

"Because it's your big day! But you have to let me dress you. So then I can dress Liam."

He jumped up and down slightly while giggling but let me dress him. After I finished with him I dress Liam quickly. I kissed both of them on the nose and picked up Liam carrying him downstairs while Louis holds my hand. We walked down to be welcomed with an amazing scent of cookies, cake, home made pizza and many other different foods. Hunter ran up to us and lifted Louis up throwing him in the air. Louis squealed and laughed loudly when Hunter caught him.

"Happy Birthday Lou!"

"Hehehe it's me birthday?"

"It sure is bug!"