Chapter 11~

Chapter Song~ you told me on a Sunday that it wasn't gonna work I tried to cry myself to sleep 'cause it was suppose to hurt we sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out I knew what you were thinking before you'd say it aloud don't say your sorry, 'cause I'm not even breaking  you're not worth the time that this is taking I knew better than to let you break my heart this soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars you still love her I can see it in your eyes the truth is all that I can hear every time you lie every time you lie, every time you lie  I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face and a long list of gentlemen happy to take your place less trashier, much classier than who you prove to be how long's it gonna take before you see that she's no me I knew better than to let you break my heart this soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars you still love her I can see it in your eyes the truth is all that I can hear every time you lie at nigh, awake I will be sleeping till morning breaks that's the price you pay, for your mistakes goodbye to dreaming so don't say your sorry because I'm not gonna listen~ Every Time You Lie By: Demi Lovato

Harry's P.O.V

I walked faster leaving Hunter behind  so I can get home faster. I walked into the house to hear loud crying and yelling. I quietly closed the door and walked closer to the living room to see my Dad holding Louis while Papa is yelling at him.  I was about to let them know I was home when I stopped suddenly. I watched as Papa's hand collided with Dad's face. Louis screamed louder and Dad held his cheek while slowly backing away from Papa. I watched in horror how Papa stepped closer to Dad with an angry look on his face. He raised his hand once more but I couldn't handle watching my father beat my other dad in front of my eyes. I quickly walked over to them and stood in front Dad with my eyes squeezed shut waiting for the hit to occur.  Have you ever had those moments where your nightmares come to life? Right now that is exactly what his happening to me.

"Harry..."

Dad breath out with fear still evident in his voice. I opened my eyes slowly to see Papa stood in front of me with wide eyes. he slowly set his hand down and I gently pushed Dad back. I heard the door slam closed but didn't dare to look away from Papa scared he might just hit me.

"Is everyone okay? why are you guys standing like that? Why is Louis crying?"

Hunter asked as the room was filled with tension. Everyone stayed silent but I slowly turned towards Dad and pushed him towards the stairs. I walked upstairs with him and could hear Hunter talking downstairs.

"Hello? Is everyone going to ignore me? what the hell is going on?!"

We walked into Louis's room and I shut the door then locked it. I backed away from the door and could her Dad trying to calm Louis down so he doesn't get sick and will breath correctly. I heard Louis's cries calm down and soon the room was silent.

"Is that why.."

I said quietly. I kept my back to Dad not wanting to look at him. I felt his eyes on me and could hear him moving closer to me a little.

"What are you talking about?"

"Is that why you said, you wished I would never have a relationship like your's and Papa's?"

"Harry I-"

"No, tell me the truth don't go and try to lie to me. I saw it with my own eyes."

I said. Finally turning to look at him I saw he laid Louis in the crib to sleep. He stared at the floor before looking up at me with sad eyes.

"Yes, that's why I said I didn't want a relationship like ours for you."

"Does he hit you when we're gone?"