1. First Job

Hey, guys, I wanted to do this kind of story so here you go. It's a weird ass crossover. The reader in this story is heavily based off of the character Sakuya. Ability-wise anyways. And if you don't know who that is, she's from Touhou. If you like doujin and shoot 'em ups and flying magical girls then that's your new favorite game series lmao. But THE FIRST thing u should know is that this book is not mine and I give credit to Remilla. She is the creator and I'm just spreading her wonderful book to Wattpad. And yes, yes I did ask her, and she said yes I can do dis. (NOT LYING I have proof!) So I hope u enjoy her book.

Nothing else I wanted to say so enjoy!

Keys:

• (Y/n) = Your name

• (L/n) = Last name

• (F/b) = Favorite book

• (D/n) = Dog's name

• (E/c) = Eye color

• (B/n) = Brother's name

• (H/c) = Hair color

Here we go!!!
________________________________________________________

"(Y/n)! Hurry up, or you'll be late for your interview!"

"Coming mom" You answered back as you closed the book from your (F/b) series. You were lying on your bed with your feet on the wall. You then rolled over and placed it on your nightstand and stretched your arms with a yawn.

That's right. An interview at Freddy Fazbear's to work for the night shift. Your family's new house was only a few blocks from that restaurant, so if you decided to walk it wouldn't be much of a pain.

Your parents found it amusing you wanted to work at a kiddy restaurant, but they supposed you didn't want a job too far from home.

Since you and your family first arrived here, instead of being welcomed as expected, you've been warned by locals to stay away from that restaurant.

Hearing much folklore sounding stories about the place. How the nightguards go missing at night, children were allegedly stuffed into suits of the mascots, and those suits were possessed by them. To your family, it sounds like a hoax.

You were a little skeptical about it. You didn't believe what they said but you also didn't think they were lying about some of it.

Something about that restaurant is off. Very obscure. When you looked up Fazbear Entertainment on your phone, you've found minimal information regarding that location

One article talked about how five children went missing after being lured into a back room then presumably murdered by someone dressed as a mascot.

Another saying how they were fighting to keep the doors open as some families complained about a foul odor coming from the suits. If those kids were killed, placed into suits then that explains the foul odor. But possession? Unlikely, right?

But hey. You're just an average eighteen years old with a strange power. Anything goes on this world apparently.

The manager from that place told you over the phone that looking "professional" wasn't needed for the interview. You quickly grabbed a black pullover hoodie since it's chilly out and slipped it on.

You had on a black long sleeved shirt underneath, standard blue jeans with a pair of Converse. You took one glance at yourself in the mirror and shrugged. This will suffice. You went over to your bed and grabbed your phone, slipping it into your pants pocket.