Unforseen Occurrence (part 2)

I'm back and ready for the making. It has been very bored this summer and haven't had ANY excitement. I draw more frequently online (Ibis Paint. My username is Jen Perez). though. It's pretty fun. Welp. Here ya go.

Credit: Remilla
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Believable, with that conversation you had with your friend and all I-”

“Excuse me??” You cut him off, disgust painting your face wholeheartedly. How did he know that??

“I've been keeping tabs on you.” Freddy shrugged. He wasn't at all ashamed or amused.

He was staring blankly at you while poking at his cake. “I cannot allow our secret to get out.”

You were hanging with Freddy on the stage.

After Chica requested that you bring him a slice to try, you began talking with him and after awhile, you two started hanging out.

You both sat on the edge with your legs dangling off of it.

Your latest subject you brought up was with your friend and somehow, this bear overheard the conversation you both had on the phone early Thursday morning.

“I wouldn't put you guys on the spot like that.” You told Mr. Fazbear you wouldn't do that to his restaurant and neither would you do it to them..

Maybe he's talking about the weird human ability they have. Still, you wouldn't. “You know my secret after all.”

“Like anyone would believe me.” He snorted.

“That's not an everyday talent. You'd get taken away from your family if it were to be confirmed. And besides. I'm a talking robot. To humans, saying something crazy is what they want. The media around here would eat it up.”

“And soon enough, the news crew would be at my doorstep to ask what I know about you.” You finished.

“Mhm.” He placed another fluffy piece into his mouth.

“Why do you tolerate what they say about you?” Your thumb tapped against your own plate.

“I don't have a choice, (Y/N).” The community doesn't need to know the truth.

They don't deserve the truth no matter how low they are willing to go like making stupid assumptions for example.

“I don't like what people think of me or my friends but we can't get involved with it. We don't have a place in the real world. Not anymore.”

Could you even imagine how it must feel? Being trapped inside a suit, force to sing to bratty children all day.

Then suddenly filled with rage as you sought to murder the night guard to seize the everlasting pain inside. But only for a few hours until the next day.

You start the same routine over and over. They're reliving every moment of their miserable lives hoping that one day they can break the cycle.

They don't want to be monsters.

“Is that why your brother is so distant?” You asked.

The brunet was about to take another bite but froze. His icy blue eyes were now glued to your face. He looked conflicted.

You smiled warily again. His eyes are just as fierce as Gold's. “I may have heard from a certain bubbly source that he's actually a stone cold dude?”

He relaxed, his pupils softening up. At first he thought you were snooping around keeping tabs on them too.

You are, but he doesn't need to know that.