3. Stranger Danger

Yeeeee! I love that song. THE SHOW MUST GO ON THE SHOW MUST GO ON. THE SHO-ok I need to stop before I go in to full song mode. Here's the 3rd chappy.

Credit: Remilla
________________________________________________________

"Well then" You spoke irritable. Looks like the phone guy was lying about the first night too. Maybe the whole week is hectic. But Mike even said that night three and onwards is when things turn to hell. Then why are they all active? Even Freddy? You swiftly ducked through each camera to locate and keep track of them.

The only one you should be watching periodically is the Fox apparently. Bonnie was backstage staring into the camera, Chica was in the East hall and was pretty close to your window.

Freddy. You had to relook each camera until you noticed two glowing eyes in the dark by the stage. Guess he likes staying under the radar. What you would expect from the leader. The curtains in Pirate's cove was still closed, so the pirate behind there wasn't active yet.

You thought you'd just have to make sure they don't wander off or watch out for burglars which is highly unlikely because of how murdery these freaks are. Never would have imagine that your first job would have your life on the line. Or did you?

You ran a hand through your (H/c) hair as you checked the cameras again. You couldn't find the bunny anywhere on the cameras. You pressed the light on the left to see the purple bunny animatronic there, towering over you in the shadows. If you're not mistaken, the bunny was grinning at you.

Instead of dread, you grinned back at him and said, "Hiya. Heh have you seen the bunny around? If ya did, let me know. I wasn't expecting to see a hippo." Then closed the door. Leaving the bunny there with the insult about his appearance.

The bunny stayed there for quite awhile actually. Ten minutes straight, draining your power. Maybe this is some retribution for insulting him. But hey, he's the one trying to kill you here.

"Hey buddy." You blandly talked to the talk bunny right outside your door. Very unamused by his method to drain your power. "I understand that your a murder, or whatever. You have a malice for killing us night watchman, but uh, it will is the first night so, give me a small solid and hop off." You said 'hop' because he's a bunny.

"Not after that remark, sweetie. I'm making it my personal mission to kill you first." You heard a masculine voice say. A voice that could send chills down anyone's spine.

You weren't that affected by that reply because you knew there alive. But you couldn't say you were expecting an answer. It didn't sound robotic either, I sound human....

"Come on, bunny butt. It was only a joke." You smiled playfully as you swung in your shriveled seat, leaning in the left doors direction. "How many teasing nicknames have you and your friends made while taunting the previous guards? Like Mike for example?I

"You really must have a death wish, don't you?" He spoke on the matter of you calling him 'bunny butt'. Like he hasn't been called worst but it was still annoying. Your cocky demeanor is pissing him off a little.

"Maybe, that is, if you can be to me. No pressure though." You replied leaning back into your seat.

You heard him snort. "Are you dumb? Do you not realise what's happening by me standing here?" Your power was falling much faster by keeping that door down.

"Of course I do. That's why is appreciate it if you hop off dude." You looked over to the tablet, your percentage already at seventy-two percent.

"What makes you think I'll listen to you?" You heard him say after a moment later. You saw him from the blind spot when turning on the tablet. He shifted a little.