5. Your Hand Slipped (part 2)

Hey guys sorry for not updating im kinda grounded for a few weeks and can't use my phone and only use the computer if I have homework. I hope you like the 2 part of this chapter tho :D

Credit: Remilla

___________________________________________

"Yeah, you know, it isn't necessary." You said while tugging your hands but was thwarted as Chica tightened her grip on them.

"I'm sure he doesn't want to meet me." You tried reasoning but there's no way they're both letting you go.

Chica grinned wickedly. She tilted her head making a fake concerned look. "Aw, what's the matter?

I'm sure 'Ol Captain will LOVE to meet you! Especially after you slammed the door on his face.~" She began dragging you towards the cove by your hands.

Your heels dragged against the floor, leaning your whole weight in the opposite way to pry from her. Even for her height, she's still powerful.

Freddy might be partaking in a tea party with your corpse if you don't survive meeting the fox.

Can't say you weren't curious to see what he looked like.

"Freddy's brother told him about you too. He's dying to meet you." Bonnie said you as he followed right beside you as you were being dragged, grinning evilly.

"You're enjoying this too much for my taste."

You glared at him. That pun he made was uncalled for. He just laughed.

"Oh, Captain Foxy!" The creepy bird chirped as she finally let go of your hands, climbed up and went behind the purple curtains.

You heard her whispering back there, and the mention of your name.

You took a step back and you bumped into something solid. Bonnie's chest.

Before you could react, he wrapped his strong arms around you to keep you from running off. He looked down at you and poked your cheek while his chin rested on your head.

"Don't tell me you've already ran out of spunk juice?~" He teased.

You rolled your eyes as you placed your hands on his arms

Chica came out from behind the curtains, but your attention wasn't on her, it was on the humongous, bulky fox behind her that caught your attention fully.

Good lord, he was taller than all three males you've met. More muscular too.

A behemoth he is. He has to be at least six foot six. Your eyes roamed his exposed chiseled features. He has pretty darkened looking skin. He had long, scarlet red hair that made it past his neck. On his handsome face was a black eye patch covering his right eye but you could see a long, slanted scar behind it. Eye must be injured.

His strong cheekbones were perfect with a slight bearded chin that's the same color of his hair.

His long black pirate trench coat was tied around his waist so you could see his broad, muscular shoulders that women in commercials or magazines would be seen clinging to.

Every inch of this man fox beast thing was coated in hard, corded muscles.

The greyish white pirate shirt he's wearing is torn and ripped from the middle, revealing the many scars he has on his bare chest and lower abdomen.

Not to mention, revealing the sweet eight pack he possessed.

He had on big dark brown pants with a black belt around his waist with a gold buckle in the middle.