3. Stranger Danger (part 2)

Ok so her chapters are SUPER long so I have to split like 1 chapter into 2 on Wattpad. Ya. All of the chapters so far is just 2 chapters in her book. And if u want to read for urself just ask me in the comments or pm. I'll give you guys the link. But so on ya, the book gets crazier on and on.

Here's the chapter.....

Credit: Remilla
______________________________________________

"(Y/n) Honey, breakfast!!" Your mother shouted from downstairs.

You felt your face form a frown, feeling yourself being pulled out of dreamland so suddenly. You rolled over, still groggy.

"Mm.." You hummed before lifting your head up. You say up on your bed, remembering that you fell asleep on top of your covers and still wearing your hoodie.

The events, of last night replayed in your mind. You rubbed your messy bed hair. You chuckled from now you left the animatronics. Man, tonight your gonna get the worst, you were sure if it.

You slowly slid of your bed as you pulls off your hoodie, throwing it so where in your room. Looking over to your clock. 8:19 A.M.

"Coming mom." You sleepily shouted back. You decided you'll wash up after breakfast.

________________________________________________________

You came down the stairs and (D/n) ran up too you, jumping on you. You laughed quietly, rubbing his head.

"Ah, sweetheart, good morning." Your dad greeted you after hearing your voice. He was reading the morning newspaper.

"Morning dad." You walked over to the table and sat down in a chair, yawning. (B/n) was in the living room watching the morning cartoons (SPONGEBOB!!!!!! If you love spongebob, your my friend) while eating cereal. He had a school today. Which is the only reason why he's up at all. On weekends he's asleep till noon.

Your mother placed your breakfast in front of you. Bacon, scrambled eggs, waffles with wip cream and a strawberry on top. (If you don't like it fun rn it to something you'll like) You licked your lips, your stomach tell If for you to dive in.

"I didn't hear you come in this morning, honey." Your mother said which made you freeze.

"I could've sworn job was from 12 to 6. I woke up around five this morning." She began mixing up a plate for her husband.

"Well.." You had to think fast. You couldn't tell them you bailed out of work, even if you had a reason.

But if you told them, there're assumption about the replace being dangerous is true. and they'll ban you from ever going back there. This was your first job, no WAY your letting a bunch of freak shows ruin this for you.

"You know me mom. Always a stealth master. I must've slipped past you while you weren't looking." You made it up, hoping she'll by it.

She pursed her lips. She didn't believe it but, "Well, you came home and that's all that matters, really." She had a really hard time going to sleep last night.

Your dad stayed up with her, comforting and reassuring that you'll be ok. That's why she woke up so early. She couldn't help but worry for your safety.

You smiled sweetly. You couldn't blame mom. The stories are true and you're dealing with it each night. You can't quit or switch positions until a week is completed.

"I'm going to be heading to Freddy's in a hour. I wanna talk to my boss about my job." You are a slice of bacon while telling your parents.

"That's fine, dear. Just wash up first. You still look exhausted." Your dad scanned your face and saw the tiredness still in and under your eyes.