2. First Job (part 2)

(Always loved that song but then again I love ALL fnaf songs, mostly with the (SFM)'s :3)

Hey, mate Jen here (Get it. No? Ok) back with the book. SLOW UPDATES is going to happen. I sorry for not updating in a while as you can see. I usually never read. When I started reading fnaf x reader I never stopped reading fnaf books. So I always be on my phone/tablet 24/7. I LOVE READING! (Things that I like) plus I am a fnaf fan. Well enough of my rambling and let's get to this chapter. Hope you like it!

Credit: Remilla
________________________________________________________

"Then I sighed a few paperwork then BAM, I'm hired" You finished explaining to your parents and kid brother about how the interview went. You all were sitting at the table having dinner. As expected, My mom and dad were thrilled to see you got the job.

"That's great dear. I'm glad it wasn't much of a hussle." (Its called a hussle sweetheart) Your dad smiled as he took another bite of his food.

"What kind of paperwork, that he made you sign?" Your mom was still pretty cautious of that place. She hoped they didn't make you sign some blinded contract. You did. But it was nothing to worry about, even if your parents aren't aware of your terrifying gift and their capabilities.

"Y'know, how I'm not going to be able to switch positions, till I finish a week. The safety of the place, how I'm responsible for the place at night. Don't tamper with the animatronics. I stay in a office at night, so I won't have to worry to much about that." You didn't tell her the part where it said they're not responsible for your death or disappearance.

"Well alright honey" Your mom placed another bite into her mouth.

"So since you work there now, does that mean you'll get free pizza?! If you do, bring me some!!" Your brother chimed in, not caring about the safety precautions of your job.

"(B/n), she got the job to help pay the bills and to bring more food in to the house, not so she could mooch of them." Your dad scowled your brother. "Besides, I heard cardboard tastes better than the pizza served there."

"The food smelled pretty good there actually." You admitted. "If I brought my wallet, I think I would actually eating there instead of going to the interview." You laughed lightly.

You brother pouted, poking at his meal in disappointment.
________________________________________________________

Monday seemed to roll by quickly. You spent the entire day at home, reading books, (on wattpad!) or played a game apps on your phone. Doing anything to make the day go on faster until your job began. At one point you were tossing your pillow in the air and watching as you stopped its motion mid-air before it can fall back down.

The clockworks in your eyes began to turn counterclockwise making the pillow reverse movement. Moving backwards in time rising high in the air when you first threw it. The here began turning forward slowly, making the pillow resume it's descendent from the air in slow motion.

"Honey?" Your mom called out as opened your bedroom door.

As soon as she opened it, you quickly allowed the pillow resume falling at a normal speed. Making it fall flat on your face.

"You heard your mother giggle. "I'm guessing your bored?"

You nodded your head. "Its nice for you to drop by mom." You removed your pillow from your face. Your eyes back to their normal (E/c) hue. (sorry if your eyes are blue. Just change your eye color in this book ok? Ok) Internally snickering at the joke you only understood.