2 - News

I opened the front door with Ariana Grande's Into you at full volume, and the first person I saw was my mother coming up against me and saying something I could not hear with all that noise coming from my headphones.

I took it off quickly before she hugged me.

We were equal high and often exchanged for sisters. "Ah, the power of the low".

"Come on mum detached, it's already too hot for my taste!" I told her begging her to leave me.

Actually I was really suffering from the heat and I loved the cold, even if I loved the sea to die for and the only season that allowed me to enjoy it was summer.

What a dilemma I am.

"Well how did it go? What did they ask you? What grade did they give you? No wait, they may not have already given you a vote since you did it today ..." he thought, scratching his chin and looking at an indefinite point on the ceiling.

"So mom, if you're done with the questioning I warn you that now I'm going to take a quick shower because I stink like a bum and then I'll explain everything to myself and for a sign while we eat. I asked her now, taking the corridor.

"Alright honey, hurry up that now the pasta is almost ready!" He informed me when I entered the kitchen.

Once I opened the door of my room I found Charlie asleep amidst my cushions, which, as soon as he saw me, greeted me with one of his "Miaos".

How sweet that was my white and beige kitten: but what made it unique was the black speck on the right ear equal to that of her mother.

When I took it for only two months, it was the sweetest creature I had ever seen and I immediately fell in love with it.

My mother did not know anything about the fact that I was going to take her home, only my father and Nicholas knew it.

Initially for her it was a bad blow because she did not want animals, but after a while she fell in love with her.

Charlie always conquered everyone, even if it was a very territorial and wary cat with strangers.

Now he was a year old and, even if it was small, it seemed too big for me.

"My baby could not grow up."

I threw myself on the bed next to her and gave her two cuddles to greet her, then I undressed and went in the shower, bringing with me my beautiful pajamas made up of a simple tank top and a pair of shorts: very essential.

What a beautiful feeling of cold water that slides on your back, belly and legs and takes away all the dirt, sweat and heat that has settled on you.

I often dream of being born fish, or better: siren.

It's one of the dreams I've been carrying out since I was a child.

I'm obsessed with it.

After having fantasized for the millionth time, I put on my pajamas and ran to the kitchen to eat.

There I also found my father and my brother Nicholas already sitting at the table waiting for their dish.

They probably had arrived while I was washing.

"Hello dad!" I greeted him kissing him on the head.

"Hello Bigbro" greeted Nicholas who, laughing, raised the palm of his hand.

I sat down at the table and, once everyone had their plate, we began to eat.

"Come on, baby, how did it go?" Dad asked me while he was dropping a morsel of penettes.