13 - Confessions

The next morning I woke up at 5 as usual: I had my surf lesson with Eduardo so I hurried out wearing only the costume and took my cell phone.

I arrived at the beach and found him sitting on the sand, as usual, watching the sea.

"Here I am!" I warned him about my presence.

"Hey hello." He smiled at me. "Come on let's go in the water!" He urged me and I followed him.

"Now lie on your stomach in the middle of the table and swim up to those waves to begin." He told me pointing to small waves a few feet from where we were.

I fastened the ankle strap and lay down and then started to swim.

Arrived at the point where he had told me to go, I tried to do my own thing.

As was my usual.

I waited, sitting on the table, a fairly high wave that came in a while.

I turned it around and started swimming again, then when I heard it under me, I tried to get up as Eduardo had told me. "Feet spread apart Savannah, knees bent and bust bent forward!" I heard him shout.

I was succeeding, I was surfing like in the movies.

I was proud of myself, but then I slipped into the water.

As soon as I got back to the surface, I saw him swim towards me.

"Everything good?" He asked me, taking me by the shoulders, worried when reached.

"Yes Eduardo, do not worry, I could not not fall the first time." I took her laughing and immediately tried again and again.

It was a fantastic sport that allowed you to feel a wonderful connection with the sea.

I wanted to become good.

And challenge it.

I loved the challenges.

We continued the lesson until 6 and then went directly to the pool to work.

We removed the leaves and sat down at our usual place. "I had thought about asking Joe one day to go and buy the tuxedo with the boys, can I leave you alone for ten minutes?" Eduardo asked me after a while. "Yes, sure, do not miss it!" I winked at him and he replied in spite of my still wet curls.

Then he left.

After a few minutes passed to contemplate the landscape, two boys arrived in the pool: one blond and the other dark-haired who started to swim.

They were probably two swimmers, as they were really fast.

They reminded me when I too was training for swimming competitions in the pool near my house.

Water has always been my natural element: I darted as if I were running down the street.

For five years in a row I had won the gold medal by challenging other girls in my city, then the school took me too much and I decided to give up.

"Hey hello, what do you think?" The blond asked me, leaning against the edge of the pool.

He was cute: he reminded me of Peter Pan.

"No, no, I was thinking of so many things ..." I replied a little taken aback: I did not think one of them spoke to me.

"Come on Felix, we have to train, come here!" His friend shouted as soon as he finished his bath.

"Arrival Omar." The blonde silenced him, and then turned back to me. "Will you be there at Rebecca's party, do not you?" He told us that he also invited his friends from the staff.