20 - The gem

With our intertwined fingers, we returned home around 8 and as they were still all sleeping we decided to rest a little more.

We lay down on Eduardo's double bed, like mine, he hugged me and looked me in the eye.

I smiled at him, thinking again about the kiss of a moment before and he gently stroked my cheek and then ran his warm hand over my nape.

He leaned toward me and kissed me again as my heart exploded and my body went crazy.

He pulled away from me and smiled at me before closing his eyes and returning seriously.

I watched him fall asleep as if it were a rare and beautiful flower that would soon fade away.

I looked at him as he looked at the moon at night before closing his eyes and dreaming of it.

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door.

It took me a few seconds to remember where I was, then I saw Bianca enter.

"Honey, you've just seen Sav ..." She interrupted when she saw me sitting on the bed of her son who was still asleep.

"I'm here Bianca." I whispered a little embarrassed.

"Oh my, sorry, I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready!" She informed me, putting a hand to her mouth in surprise.

I nodded and she closed the door behind her.

"Hey, it's time to wake up again." I added, laughing and stroking Eduardo's curls scattered on the pillow.

He stretched a little before opening his wonderful eyes and looking at me.

"Good morning." He told me smiling and kissing me on the forehead.

We got ready to go for breakfast: I went back to my room, I put on one of my burgundy tops that I put on my high-waisted jeans and the Adidas and then joined Eduardo with his family on the porch that was already eating something.

The table was full of very good things to eat but I only took a cappuccino and a strawberry croissant.

The situation was a little embarrassing: Bianca had found her son in bed with a girl and I was nervous about what she was surely thinking.

The only ones were the men and Emily.

It was however Bianca who broke the ice.

"I thought to take a ride in the city today, there are the markets and is full of nice things. He asked us, smiling as always.

Eduardo shrugged and I nodded happily.

"What time do you have the plane tonight?" José asked before biting a ham sandwich.

"At 4 pm If it does not delay we should be home by 3 am" Eduardo informed us.

"Fantastic, I'll only sleep 3 hours before getting up to work!"

We ended up eating quickly and then immediately go to the city and go around the markets.

It was really full of nice and cheap things: Bianca bought five necklaces and three pairs of earrings while Emily gave a very cute rag doll.

I was looking for something that would remind me of this little stop in Mexico for a lifetime, but with so many beautiful things I did not know what to choose.

"Sav, come see!" Eduardo shouted two stalls away from me.

I went to him curious to know what he had found.

"What do you think of that ring?" He pointed to a small silver circlet with a blue gem set on it, like his eyes and the water of the Playa de Amor.