22 - Distractions

I woke up at 5.55, I did not want to go to work at all, I did not want to see Eduardo or Levi, I did not want to be with them all day and spend it in total embarrassment.

I just wanted to sleep because the night had passed from disgusting.

I got up reluctantly and quickly got ready to reach the boys, but first I passed by the kitchen to get a donut: the only good thing about this emotionally gray day.

"Hei golden curls!" Levi called me back when I got to the pool.

As soon as I was beside him he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

Eduardo was on the other side of the pool intent on reading his usual surf magazines.

I missed his lessons.

The day passed like this, contemplating that hedgehog, contemplating the water and whistling at the children who were unleashed.

****

"Sav tries with a higher note if you can." Viola shouted at me from behind his battery.

His voice was dispersed a little with the roar of the waves.

Yes, we had decided to rehearse by the sea after work.

For the time being they were fine, we were trying different songs to decide what would be ours.

We passed from With you by Avril Lavigne to Dangerously by Charlie Puth, from Love me now by John Legend to Let it go by James Bay that I adored.

In short, each of us had proposed something that spoke of love more or less suffered.

I still did not know what story I wanted to tell the song we would choose, I just wanted it to change the situation I was in.

"SAVANNAH" shouted Meg at my side, ceasing to caress the strings of his black bass and bringing his hands to his ears.

"What happened?" I asked alarmed.

"You've made a lot of noise!" He explained to me, hugging me and laughing to himself.

"Ah, sorry I do not know what's got me ..." He told the group, putting his hands in my face and laughing with Meg.

"Are you sure it's all right?" Viola asked me, putting my wands on the battery and coming towards me worried.

"Yes, yes, I'm just a little worried about this thing about the band challenge." I lied.

I did not want to tell what I was inside because it was all a mess.

Once everyone was reassured, we went back to work and tried some more songs until the guys who started preparing dinner arrived.

Aaron cooked the chops, Neymar set and Eduardo not even the shadow.

Levi stayed to help them while we girls went to change and take a quick shower: I had sand in my ears.

When we came back everything was ready for dinner, the boys were waiting for us girls but he was not there yet.

"Where is Eduardo? Do not you eat with us?" I asked, taking a seat near Viola in front of Levi.

"That boy is weird, he said he wanted to stay in his room to read and did not want to go out." Buttered Neymar as he bit into a piece of meat.

"Do you consider it strange just because you do not even know what a book is?" Viola asked impatiently.

Neymar, in response, gave her a tongue and then turned back to me.

"Go to him and get him out of there, summer is one, this good weather will not last forever and we are too young to stay at home reading in the evening!" Neymar advised me.