7 - Welcome To Brazil

The six days before my departure were full.

I went with my mom around the shops to get everything I needed for my stay in Brazil, I went out with Ginny who updated me: she met a boy named Leonardo who was older than a year and I was happy for her.

No trace of Levi: he wrote me no message and I did the same because I had to take care of other things.

In this week, when I was in bed at night, my mental travels made of friends, beach baths, rides and beach volleyball games would leave. Also I was afraid that my English would not meet my expectations: "At most I will speak by gestures!"

I consoled myself at the end of those thoughts.

The day of departure arrived: at six o'clock in the morning of July 11th, I arrived at Verona airport and, after my mother recommended a thousand times, I left at eight o'clock.

At the airport everything went smoothly, my flight to Sao Paulo lasted fourteen hours and forty minutes. After the trip, watching various films in the original language, listening to the music and sleeping, then landing at 5:40 pm, local time in Brazil.

I waited for my suitcase that took a while to arrive, in fact it was the last and then I hurried to the exit.

As soon as I left, there was no one but two girls who when they saw me ran to me.

They were the two girls I had seen in the staff photo the week before: the Victoria's Secret model, who was waving to meet me and the peroxide blonde tattooed that very quietly followed her with a mobile phone.

"Hola, Savannah, right, I'm Meg, I'm so glad you're here!" He admitted, all excited, shaking my hand. "And the asocial is Viola, so do with everyone, do not worry, but in time you will be nice." Meg informed me joking.

The girl looked up from the phone and gave a slight push to her friend with her elbow.

"I can introduce myself to Megan alone, thank you." And so saying he introduced himself to me too.

The girls took me to the large airport parking lot, until they got to their red Jeep.

After arranging all my baggage in the trunk, we hurried off.

Meg began to tell me about the Resort all excited, he reassured me by telling me that I would have found it very well.

There they were all friendly and, although the staff was not very good, it was well organized.

"It's really a pity that Fred and Ron did not come to help us this year." He explained that they were two very friendly twins from the staff they met last summer when they too started working in that Resort.

These two boys had started the University of Economics this year and were inundated with exams.

He also informed me that I would be their roommate in the female dorm that overlooked the beach.

These dorms consisted of small three-bed bungalows with a basic kitchenette, a bathroom and a small living room.

In front of us there was the male one and, in this regard, Viola ordered her to explain "the dynamics".

"Tell him that you have been silent so far to hack with that damn thing .. Someone has a piece for Neymar ..." Meg hummed teasing with his right elbow but still maintaining the concentration on the guide.

"But please, Meg, our colleagues are such idiots, you do not save one, not even your dear Aaron, you know Savannah, that Meg has a crazy crush on the Queen's brother at the resort!" He informed me by turning to the rear passenger seat.

"Wow, he finally talks to me"

"I do not have a crazy crush, is that working has created a certain friendship ..." He explained.

We took a dirt road immersed in dense green trees that no one would see passing through those parts.

There were only trees: if we were in a horror movie that would have been the perfect scene for a crime

"Who is the Belle of the Resort?" I asked curiously.

"That spoiled spoiled little girl by Rebecca." Violet began to explain to me. "She is the daughter of the hotel manager, has all the privileges and treats us like slaves from last year, her brother is just Aaron who commands wand ordering him not to attend the" mob "like us!" He mimed his fingers.

I realized that it could be the girl with a snooty picture of the staff.

"So my dear, if you stay with us, stay against her too. He said extending my hand.

"Sara 2: revenge, in short."

"You can count on it!" I told her, shaking it.

After Meg parked in front of our bungalow, he climbed out of the Jeep, jumping like a child.

He opened the trunk and, helped by Viola, took my suitcase to carry it inside.

It was all so beautiful and green around me.