The written exam

(Suna's POV)

We still have a week till the Exams started so most of the time Gaara and I where just talking about nothing in particular or I'd be out training since I had nothing else to do. I did run into those kids a few times, they all were weak, annoying or self centered.

I was walking towards the training grounds to work on my fire jutsu's and physical strength but once I got there I found 4 people already training there.

"Hey sorry where already training here.." The pinket said.

"And.." I said blankly.

"Hey your that kid that save Konohamaru from your stupid teammate.. no offense.." Naruto said.

"Nun taken.. I couldn't care less for them." I said blankly.

"I never cough your name pinket.." I said.

"O-oh.. my names Sakura." Pinket said.

I looked over to the guy, most likely there sensei who had silver gravity defying hair.

"And you?" I asked.

"I'm Kakashi.. I'm hardly worth mentioning." The man said.

"And what about you.. we never cough your name." Sasuke said.

"Suna of the desert." I said blankly.

I looked at the fore of them then walked over to one of the trees and put on ankle, arm and chest weights that weigh about 2500 pounds all together. After putting them on I started to climb the UNBELIEVABLY tall tree to the top and sat down then looked at the confused team on the ground.

"Hey take the weights off and drop them to see what there reactions are." Sabaku said.

I take the weights of and hold them all in one hand then stick my arm out to the side and drop them. Once they hit the ground causing the area around the tree to dent the teams faces turned from confused to shocked in a mater of seconds. I use my chakra to walk back down the tree and then grabbed my weights.

"There reactions where priceless!!" Sabaku yelled as she laughed.

The kids where still staring at me with shock written all over there face as I put the weights back on.

"What.." I said blankly.

"How much do those weigh?" Kakashi asked.

"All together.. 2500 pounds." I said blankly and continued to train ignoring the shocked kids next to me.

I walked back to the hotel still wearing the weights and step into my room. I take the weights off and place them next to my bed with a loud thump.

"The written test is tomorrow.." Gaara said.

"Yeah I know.. sounds like it's gunna be boring." I replied.

"Yes it does.." Gaara said.

I spent the rest of the day with Gaara not doing anything in particular. Eventually the written test finally started so me and my team went to the hall. As we where walking my teammates where talking about how I was going to be doing this test alone. Apparently there's only supposed to be teams of 3 and I'm perfectly capable of doing this on my own.

'Are they serious? I mean about you being on your own..' Gaara asked.

'Yeah.. it's the only thing I heard when we where given this mission.' I replied.

'Not that I don't think you'll make it but I don't think you'll make it..' Gaara said sarcastically.

'Hn.. thanks for the vote of confidence brother..' I said.