A new team

(Suna's POV)

It's been 3 day's sense I left the village and Subaku's plan is quite complicated and hard to explain.

'Subaku~.. how much further?!' I asked.

"Not much further so just shut up and run.." Sabaku replies.

Sabaku was leading me to hers and Shukaku's old cave where I plan to stay and create my own team.. to put it simply. I stop in front of a large cave that was covered in huge claw marks.

"This is it.." Sabaku said.

I walked in unaffected by the scary vibe it gave off and looked around.

'Ok so tell me Subaku.. do you have any ideas on who we should-' I started but was cut off.

"You know I do.. do you remember the guy Sora from the bingo book.. he's not the strongest but I've heard he's got a lot of anger towards the sand.." Sabaku said.

'Yeah.. not a bad idea.. and what about Shiro from the Leaf?' I said.

"Not bad little girl.. so who do we go for first?" Sabaku asked.

'Let's try Sora first..' I stated.

I made a small wave of sand then jumped on and looked around the cave for a while.

'This is going to take a while to fix..' I said in an annoyed tone.

"Be quite.. and let's start getting ready.." Sabaku said.

'Fine..' I said as I rolled my eyes as jump off the wave of sand.

I look threw my bag and pull out the bingo book I had taken before I left the village and looked threw then stoped on a page with a boy who had blond hair and blue eyes then started looking threw his info.

"15 years old.. male.. Sora Ao.. he's from the Sand!" I said.

"Well dork I'm pretty sure the last time someone saw this guy was in the land of rice patties.. SO LETS GO!" Sabaku said.

I put the bingo book back into my bag then started walking. I made my way out of the cave then jumped into the trees.

 I made my way out of the cave then jumped into the trees

(Gaara's POV)

It's been 3 day's sense Suna left the village and I have just been assigned a mission to go find her. The ANBU and other shinobi failed so they decided to send me and my 'team.' I was in my room getting my things together when I noticed a drawing sitting next to her trash can.

I walk over to the crumpled paper and open it up to find a drawing of her and I. A small tear slipped from my eye and I quickly wiped it away then sat the picture on the table.

"Guys come on!" I yelled as I walk down the hallway.

We make it out of the Kazekage mansion then run towards the gate. My guess would be she ran to another village so the first place we should check is the neighboring villages.