A forced home

(Suna's POV)

It's been 6 day's sense our team was killed and I helped save my brother from the Akatsuki. I have no idea if he knows or not and honestly I don't really care because I don't plan to see him again.

I could save the entire village but that doesn't change the fact I'm a rouge ninja and someone who nearly killed the Kazekage. As I sit on my window ceil I look down to the 4 graves that held my friends.

'What do I do now?..' I thought.

"I could always let you talk to him.." Sabaku stated.

'Like hell I'm talking to him.. I don't care what he says, I know he hates me..' I said as I get up and walk towards the door.

"Ok you 2, get up!! It's time we leave, we have a mission to complete!" I yelled as I close the door to my room and strap my belt with my scrolls and twin fans around my waist.

They both come out of there rooms and look to me with boredom.

"Let's just get this over with.." Jessi said as she started walking towards the exit.

Our mission was quite simple, the part that got on my nerves was that it's in the hidden Leaf. We where supposed to kill a certain ANBU member that's killed the costumers brother during one of his missions.

Let's put this simply, ether we get this over with quickly or I could be spotted by Naruto and Sakura. We make it to the Leaf quickly and stop at the gate as we all pull our hoods on.

We walk over to the wall and up to the top in order to avoid Izumo and Kotetsu, the Leaf village gate guards. Once to the top we jump down and into a tree out of sight then onto a roof top, continuing this until we find our target.

His name is Tenzo and he seams to be a pretty interesting target. As I pull out a single sand kunai and jump down behind him I hear the voice of someone that's oh so familiar. I quickly jump back into the trees with Lily and Jessi then see Naruto running down the dirt road with Sakura and another guy that looks like he doesn't get much sunlight.

"Are you kidding me.." Lily, Jessi and I whispered in sync just enough to catch there attention.

"Who's there?!" Sakura asked in a slight scared tone.

"The world just hates you doesn't it.." Sabaku said.

I jump off the branch and onto a rooftop with Lily and Jessi then head towards the border.

"Stop!!" Tenzo yelled as him and the others rase after us.

"We'll get to the border then turn and lose them in the trees." I whispered.

Finally making it to the border my hood ended up flying off as I jumped onto the wall.

"Suna?!" Naruto asked.

"God dame it.." I said in annoyance.

"Suna.. where did you go?.." Naruto asked.

"It doesn't matter.. did you tell my brother I helped save him?" I asked.

"N-no.." Sakura said as she looked to the ground.

"Good.. let's keep it like that.. let my brother hate me." I said as I go to jump into the trees with Lily and Jessi.

"Your such an idiot! He loves you, Suna!!" Naruto yelled. I flinch at his words, trying to push down my emotions.

"Why would he care for a rouge ninja that tried to kill him?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter if your a rouge or not.. your still his little sister.. and his twin.. he told me himself how happy he was to see you.. even if you where there to kill him. Suna.. he wants you to come home." Naruto explains.