They meet again

(Suna's POV)

Its been a few weeks sense we got back and started making the cave into our new base.. it's not great but it's not like I have any other choice.

"Hey Suna....... What was the point of making this group?? We've spent all this time making this dame cave into a base!!" Sora complained.

"Get over it.. before I can tell you what I'm planing we need a place to stay and Sabaku said this is the best place possible and she's not completely wrong.." I stated.

"Sabaku this, Subaku that.. don't you ever think for yourself little girl.." Shiro said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up and get back to work... I'll be back later." I said as I walk towards the exit.

I walk threw the forest and come to a big clearing then stop in the middle. I take the cork off my gourd then start training. I work on the sand tornado, the pyramid and the the sand coffin until I decided to take a brake. I jumped into one of the trees and sat down then took out my double sided sword which I made when we got back to the base.

As I took them out I started to sense 3 different chakras so I stood up and looked out into the field. I had the hood of my cloak shadowing my face so whoever or whatever it was couldn't see the death glare I was giving. As the chakras get closer they continue to become even more familiar until they make it to the opening.

"Who would have thought... the twins meet again.." Sabaku said.

'Well this looks to be interesting..' I stated.

"Who are you!" Kankurō yelled.

I slightly smiled at the words knowing that he's still the same idiot as when I left.. note I still have my gourd on.

"Impossible..." Gaara said as his eyes widen.

"What is it?" Temari asked.

"I see you both are just as stupid as when I left.." I said as my aura started to fill with bloodlust.

"It can't be!!" Kankurō and Temari said in sync.

"Oh but it can.." I said followed by a slight laugh as I pull my hood down.

"Suna.. Why haven't I been able to talk to you?" Gaara asked.

"Simple.. Gaara twins have a bond, but not us. That bond is broken.. so you will no longer be able to talk to me, we will no longer feel each other's pain.. and we will never be 2 half's of the same soul again." I explained making Gaara's eyes widen along with everyone else's.

I pull my gourd off my back then unhook my double sided swords.

"So.. are we going to do this again or will you simply continue walking?" I asked.

They all get into a fighting stance after I say that.

"Not the best choice..... I'm afraid this will be the last you all see of me." I stated.

I raced towards Kankurō in a blur and stabbed him in the side of the stomach, nothing fatal but with the amount of blood he's losing it would be best if he received medical attention.

I pull my sword out and move back once again then swing my sword getting some of the blood off.

"SUNA!!!!!" Gaara yelled.

"What happened to you Gaara... I remember you saying yourself you wanted to kill these idiots." I said making the others look at him shocked.

"I've changed Suna!! I'm no longer a killer like you!!" Gaara said.