Was it worth it

(Suna's POV)

Finally making it to the village we start to notice the differences.

"They already have Gaara.." I said.

"Lily.. you know where there base is correct?" I asked.

"Of corse.." I said.

"Let's get going then.." I said.

"You still care for him.. HA!!! I FUCKING NEW IT!!!!!" Sabaku yelled.

'Shut up..' I replied.

"Well considering the fight you both had I'm not all that surprised.." Sabaku said.

Flashback~

"Suna.. don't make me hurt you.. I don't want to hurt you.." Gaara said making my smile grow.

"When the moon is full.. When the moon is full, it's blood boils." As I said that Gaara's eyes widen with shock.

I raise up some sand and harden them into kunai then shoot them towards him. He blocks them all then dose a few hand signs.

"Sand bullets!" Gaara said.

I quickly avoided the sand bullets then race towards him with a sand katana in hand. I swing the sword towards him and watch as he stops it with a sand katana just like mine.

"Suna.. I know this won't fix anything but... I really am sorry that we left you.." Gaara said in a sad tone.

"SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled in anger.

"Gaara! You where the only person that I trusted and you left me!! I watched as you ran away from a fight.. I watched as you left me in the dust.. I watched as you betrayed me like the entire world did years ago!!!!" I yelled as I put more pressure on the sword.

Gaara threw me back with the sword then let it return to normal.

"Suna.. we did look for you..but we never found you because.. we where to late.. they already took you-" Before Gaara could finish I did my hand signs.

"Sand tsunami!!" I yelled.

Gaara's eyes widen as he looks to the entrance of the village to see a huge wave of sand. He quickly thrusts his hand forward and his sand blocked the entrance, stopping the desert sand just before it reached the buildings.

I see an opening during the tsunami and race towards him, shoving my katana threw his gut. Gaara's eyes widen as he looks directly into my sea foam green eyes that where filled with bloodlust and happiness.

As I felt his blood drip onto my hand I place my foot on his chest and kick him off. Before the blade was completely out he grabbed the katana then kicked my leg making me loss my balance and let go of the katana.

As I go to get up I feel a blade pierce threw my left leg then soon removed. I get back onto my feet and look at the blood covered katana that was currently in Gaara's hand then have it return back to normal. Our fight rages on for quite some time until finally him and I where both covered in wounds and blood.

"Just die alread!" I yelled in anger making Gaara flinch.

"Suna.. just know that.. I will always care about you.. no matter what you do or who you become.." Gaara said before his eyes closed and he started falling from the sky, a smile on his face.

'He.. what?.. why would he still care?..' I thought.

My eyes started to feel heavy as I feel from the sky and eventually I went unconscious.