[Motivation] Bokuto Koutaro

"Hey hey hey! (y/n)!" Koutaro screamed in your face.

"What do you want Kou?" you look at him annoyed.

"Come to watch our practice match against Dateko!" he begs for the seven hundredth time.

"Bokuto-san, if you keep pestering her about it, of course, she isn't going to come." Akaashi deadpans.

"PLEASE!!!" Bokuto says yet again.

"Fine, only if you stop bothering me about it," you reply.

time skip to the match

"Akaashi! over here!" Bokuto yells as he runs up.

BAM Bokuto's spike is blocked.

"AKAASHI!" BAM  blocked again

"AKAASHI" BAM  blocked again

"Akaashi." BAM  blocked for the fourth time.

You sigh in slight worry as the emo version of Bokuto starts to come out.

"Akaashi, don't toss to me anymore!" he yells as the entire team sweatdrops. Aone glances over confused.

"Wow, Great Horned Owl Bokuto!" his team yells to no avail.

Needless to say, Fukuradani loses that set, and as the second set was about to start you scream, "Kou! You're the best spiker ever! Top 5!" 

Bokuto glances up and finally, that smirk rises up to his face.

"HAHAHAHA!" he laughs (just imagine Kuroo's laugh but Bokuto is doing it) and signals Akaashi that he can once again be tossed to.

Throughout the game, you would encourage Bokuto and prevent his emo mode from coming out.

time skip till after the game is over, Fukurodani winning.

"Thanks for motivating Bokuto once again," Akaashi says glancing over at the Ace who's bragging about his skills.

"Yea, anytime," you reply, "he's my boyfriend anyway," you shrug.

"HEY HEY HEY (y/n)" Bokuto lifts you up from behind. "Thanks for cheering for me and motivating me! I LOVE YOU!" he screams.

"Heh, love you too, Kou~" you beam.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, this is so short. I had no idea what I was doing and I wrote this right after taking my finals at school RIP ME.