[Congratulations] Ushijima Wakatoshi

A/N: Y'all,  I know I'm just avoiding the main characters and all but like Toshi and Keishin are my favorite lol. Also for this one-shot, y'all gon' start off as kids.

My mama called, seen you on TV, son
Said things* done changed ever since we was on
I dreamed it all ever since I was young

"Toshi-kun," you call out to him as you set the ball as best you could. 

BAM! He spikes it hard to the ground, earning applause from you.

"When I grow up, I wanna be famous," you declare.

"Mhm," Toshi ponders.

They said I wouldn't be nothing
Now they always say congratulations
Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation
They ain't never had the dedication
People hatin', say we changed and look we made it
Yeah, we made it

_____WHEN Y'ALL  IN HIGHSCHOOL_____(you are a genius setter at Shiratorizawa, but here you and Toshi are on a team much like FORZA together) 

"(Y/n), left," Wakatoshi commanded for you to set the ball to him. As always, he smacks the ball down hard to the floor, earning your applause. Since he was young, he had been shamed by his mom and grandma about being left handed. You also were born left handed and shamed by your parents and that's what really made the connection with Wakatoshi so strong. Both of you had been practicing  together since you were kids and you'd gotten really good. You were being scouted at the moment by many schools that offered you athletic scholarships. Wakatoshi had some scouts looking out for him as well.

____AFTER Y'ALL DONE WITH PRACTICE____

"Hey (y/n),  what schools are scouting you right now?" Toshi asks you.

"Um, I actually am not sure but there are many schools from America,"

"I think my dad is scouting for the both of us," he deadpans.
"Oh, I'm planning to go overseas, are you?" you ask excitedly.
"I'll go play for my dad's team if you agree to as well --" he was cut off by a tall mysterious man.
"Wakatoshi, is that you?" 
"Hello father, this is my friend (y/l/n)(y/f/n),"
"Very nice to meet you (y/l/n)-san, Wakatoshi was right, I am scouting the both of you for my team," He hands you his business card, "I know Wakatoshi is only willing to go if you go and the deadline to sign onto my team is in three months because that is when our official practice begins. Please take my team into consideration, thanks very much," he politely finishes and excuses himself.

"Toshi what do you think?" you look up at him.

"Yea, if you wanna do it then let's do it," he says taking your hand.

"Okay, let's go to America!" you say pointing forward with your free hand.