[Late for Practice] Ryunosuke Tanaka

OKOK first of all, let's appreciate this bald headed boy. Also THAT JAWLINE THOUGH DAMN SON! ok ok sorry :P

"KIYOKO-SAN!!" Nishinoya rushed into the gym screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Oh? Where's Ryu?" Daichi asked, Nishinoya and Tanaka always came in together.

"He's with his girlfriend!!!" Nishinoya yelled as he jumped into Kiyoko's unwelcoming arms. He was slapped as he tried to make contact with Kiyoko.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" the whole team gasped.

("A STRAIGHT!" ----if u get the reference HEHE) 

"He better not be late," Daichi mumbled with a dark aura surrounding him.

-------in the hallways-------

"Ryu~," you laugh as he buries his head in your neck, "You have practice babe,"

"Mhm, just a little longer," he smiles and pulls you closer, if it was possible, leaving no room for Jesus.

"Daichi is going to, quite literally, KILL you," you warn him.

"OH SH*T!" he jumped up suddenly remembering that he wasn't supposed to be late for practice anymore.

"That was SO loud," you laugh as many heads turned in your direction.

"Sorry," he mumbled and led you into the gym.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Tanaka senpai who just waltzed in late, and with a girl!!" Tsukishima teased.

"Ryu! You're late!!" Nishinoya pounced onto him and noogied him real good.

"Laps," Daichi deadpanned.

"Yes, sir," Tanaka stiffened and started to run his punishment laps.

"Ryu, I warned you," you said matter-of-factly to him as he passed by you.

"Yeah, yeah," he rolled his eyes.

TIME SKIP AFTER PRACTICE

"Let's get some food hun," Ryu drags you out of the gym.

"Okay!" you smile at him and hold his hand, "But, you're paying!"

"Fine," he smiles and the both of you walk out of school grounds together.

A/N: wow that was so short and really crappy. I'm sorry for the crappiness, I've been on break and I could only study because my grades are actually garbage so I haven't been outside long and also I'm just fresh out of ideas :)

REQUESTS ARE OPEN :))