[Without You] Asahi Azumane Part 2

AYYY, as requested by Gamza11, here is the part 2 for [Without Me] Asahi Azumane!! Umm, maybe a trigger warning?

Asahi's POV

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same without you, without you

Today is my debut game against the powerhouse school Mujinazaka. Everyone is pumped up and ready, I've got my girlfriend (random name) with me and I've never felt more confident.

"OHMYGOODNESSLORD!!" somebody gasped. It was Suga.

"What is it Suga?!" an already beyond nervous Hinata bounced over.

"Y'all (y/n) is in the hospital, apparently she tried to commit suicide!"

"What are her survival chances?" Daichi questioned seriously.

"Not very high I think," Suga says near tears, "Asahi, what do you have to say about this?" he demands.

"Well, I -uh," I stammer, unable to take the new found information in. My girlfriend looked at me expectantly and I replied, "I don't feel anything, but of course, my condolences for her family," I stutter.

Daichi and Suga glare silently as my girlfriend grips onto my arm.

"Yeah babe, just forget about her and her fake *ss," she smiles and wishes me good luck, heading for the stands.

TIME SKIP TO THE GAME

"Damn Asahi, why can't you seem to hit it away from their f*cking libero?!" Tanaka screeched, "their libero must be a GOD!"

"Shut up," I glare.

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I, without you, without you

We fight on and on but alas, we lost the game, losing our top place in the finals. The fact that (y/n) is in the hospital really upset me for some reason. I shook it off, thinking, I broke up with her for a reason, she wasn't good enough for me. 

"Hey Asahi, Daichi and I are going to visit (y/n)-chan today, would you like to come?" Suga asked me. I looked around to see that my girlfriend had already gone home. Strange, she usually stays to congratulate me, maybe something just came up. "HELLO? Earth to Asahi,"

"Oh yeah sure," I agree, not really thinking as we head onto the bus.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOSPITAL

"Excuse me miss, there's a patient (l/n)(y/n) we'd like to visit," Sugawara said, holding a teddy bear in his hands.

"Ah yes, of course, are you her boyfriend? It's so sweet of you to come to visit her and bring her presents," the nurse smiles, leading us to a room down the hall. Something about her asking Suga about being her boyfriend made my blood stir.

Upon opening the door, I hear voices inside. When we go inside, we find (y/n)'s best friend Kuroo Tetsuro. He is crying his balls off but when he sees me, he sends a chilling glare in my general direction.

"Well," he says venomously, "I'll just leave you guys in here ALONE, with (y/n)-chan,"

Can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged without you, without you
I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night without you, without you
I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind without you, without you

That's when it hit me. All the memories of us flood my mind as I get a good look. I gaze over to Suga and Daichi who are holding her hands, a slight annoyance for me. Then I look back to her face, and a wave of grief washes over me, causing a single tear to fall out the corner of my eyes. I look back at Daichi and Suga but they are long gone. It's just me and (y/n)-chan. Alone. Maybe for the last time. Ever. 

I take her hand gently into mine and whisper, "I'm so sorry baby, if I hadn't been so vain, so immature, so f*ckin' stupid, you'd still be here, you'd still be mine,"

HEY HEY HEY! IDK if that was emotional enough but if you want a part 3 then tell me!! LOVE Y'ALL!