[Confessions] Nishinoya Yu

"Nice receive Noya-senpai!" you hear as you approach the gym. Your hand clutched your letter tightly. It's been a while since you'd met Nishinoya, and you had developed a crush on him. You enter the gym and instantly get hit with the smell of sweat and a hint of cologne.

"HEYA (y/n)-chan!" a voice pierces through your ears, "whatcha got there?"

"None of your business Ryu," you stuck your tongue out at him. Nishinoya came over and you blushed furiously, not knowing what to say.

"What's up, (y/n), always a pleasure to see you," Nishinoya smiles, "Didya need something?"

"Yea, um, I have something to tell you," you look down at your shoes shyly, " or rather something to give you." you corrected yourself.

"Well let's see it!" Nishinoya smiled as you gave it to him. He ushered you outside so he could read it alone with you.

As he was reading your confession letter, you saw a string of emotions flash across his face. First, there was confusion, then there was a big smile, but at the end, there was a really flustered Noya in front of you. 

"Well, (y/n)," Nishinoya started, "Um, ah- ILIKEYOUTOO!" he practically yells in your face as he crushes you into him with a bear hug.

"(y/n), come by after practice and let's go get some popsicles okay?" Nishinoya grins.

"Okay, I'll see you then," you reply with a smile, silently pumping your fists in the air in pure joy.

A/N: hey y'all! I know this chapter was short but imig i ran out of ideas. but anyways, this is dedicated to my BSF who reminds me of Nishinoya.