Chapter 23

Juliet's P.O.V

Walking out of Jordan's room, was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Just kidding, it was easy peasy.

He needed to learn his lesson and I'm guessing he was.

I don't know where I got that confidence from.

Wearing nothing but his shirt, Jeez.

Making my way downstairs, I see Calvin, Matthew, Jeffrey and Brett in jeans and in t-shirts.

When they see me, their eyes widen and they quickly look away.

"What's going on guys?" I ask them with a confused face

Matthew turns around and looks me in the eye.

"How did Jordan let you leave the room looking like this?" He says gesturing at my outfit.

"He didn't let me, he's handcuffed to the bed, so I just left like that"

"JULIETT!!" I hear Jordan shout from upstairs

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I scream back at him

"That's our cue to leave ladies and gentlemen" I say and with that we walk out and into the fresh air.

30 minutes later

Walking into the Bowling place, one thing that I notice right away is a group of guys standing in a corner.

I don't know why, but they give me the chills.

Maybe I should've brought Jordan.

There was 6 of them and they all had smirks on while they were talking to each other.

Not wanting to tell the guys, because if I do, I know that they are going to walk over there and cause trouble.

Walking up to the counter, the girl that is standing there, asks us for our shoe size and the amount of time we're going to be here.

After we tell her, she bends down to get our shoes and let me tell you, it was not pretty.

When she bent down, we all saw her behind.

Her butt crack was on full display and I quickly turned away.

Looking over at Calvin, I see him smirking and an evil plan forming in his head.

Shaking my head, I roll my eyes and then look over at the other group of guys.

They were staring at me.

When they saw that I saw them, they look away and turn their backs to me.

Ugh.

After getting out shoes on and our lane.

We start to bowl.

After an hour or two of playing, we decide to call it a night.

Matthew and I ended up in a tie, so we both won somehow.

And Calvin disappeared mid game, and so did the girl from the counter.

Eww.

"Hey guys, I'm going to the restroom really quick" I tell them because, that beer made me pee a lot.

They nod and tell me that they'll be waiting right outside the restrooms.

Nodding at them, I walk into the restroom and go to the big stall.

Pulling down my pants, I sit down and let it free.

Ahhh.

After doing my business, I walk out and wash my hands.