Part 2

Rin's POV

Everyone turned to look at the front to the classroom. There stood Iruka sensei. Iruka sensei's my teacher. I really like him, but he seems to hold a grudge against me or something.

"In preparation for your graduation test, we will be doing it, except that the results don't count. It will include the clone jutsu, accuracy throwing, and a test of your physical attributes. In the real test, the attributes are just for your ninja profile" Iruka sensei said. Pulling out a clipboard and gesturing us to go outside.

About ten steps away from the door, an unfamiliar smell hit my nose. I paused, causing Sakura to almost bump in to me. She shot me a dirty look and kept walking. In front of me, Kiba had stopped too, and so had soul.(my wolf) I lifted my eyebrows at Kiba, and we kept walking.

Once the entire class was outside, Iruka sensei started to say, "alright, we'll star-" He never finished his sentence. A gray blur ran out of the tree, smashing in to him.

Almost everyone screamed, I looked at sensei, he was out cold with blood trickling out of his forehead. Suddenly, sensing motion, I grabbed the 2 people closest to me, and dragged them backwards. Sakura and Kiba.

About a second after my foot left the ground, a chakra barrier swirled around the other students, trapping them inside. I looked to my right. Four Jonin from the village hidden in the sound were standing there, obviously wanting to kill us.

"Sakura, go try and stop the bleeding in Iruka sensei's head. Kiba, go alert the Hokage and get help." I said, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible.

Sakura nodded, running over to Iruka sensei. "What about you?" Kiba asked, his
face grim. "I'll hold these guys off for as long as I can." I said my hand reaching back to wrap around the hilt of my black sword. Kiba's eyes widened. "What?! are you crazy?" He half yelled. "We don't have another choice now go!" I said, shoving Kiba in the direction of the door. I let out a long breath, thinking to myself, okay Rin, you have to beat the four of them, or else your friends are dead. That thought immediately made me determined. I narrowed my eyes at the 4 sound ninja. One of them had a scroll, so I guessed that he was the group's strongest jutsu user. One of them had a kunai in hand, although it was tinted light purple. Poison I thought, gotta be careful. The last two both wielded katana's so those two were the least of my worries.