•14•

The next day...

Dinah Jane

My alarm rings, jolting me out of my sleep. I blindly reach over and hit the snooze button, cancelling the annoying tone.I slowly open my eyes only to be greeted my blinding sunlight.

Groaning loudly, I squeeze my eyes shut tightly."Yo, shut the fuck up," Lo mumbles, nudging me with what feels like her elbow.I groan again, shaking my head. Lo always saying some-Wayment.

I shoot up in the bed, my eyes flying open. I turn my head to see Lo laying on the bed beside me, half naked. I look down, pulling off the sheets and see that I am too."What the fuck?!" I exclaim, panic already settling my head.

"What?" Lo mumbles, not opening her eyes."What you doing in my bed?!" I ask, shoving her away from me."Yo, what the fuck you pushing me for?" Lo whines, rolling back in her previous spot.

"What you in my bed  fa?" I repeat, signing her again."Aight, Aight! Stop pushing me, shit. You don't remember what happened?" Lo asks, opening one eye to look at me.What happened? "N-no. Wha'-"Lo  chuckles, interrupting me,"you forreal? I thought I put in enough to where you would always remember..."

"ohh mah god," I groan, putting my face in my hands as realization hits me pretty hard,"you sayin-""That we fucked? Yep," Lo  says, yawning ever so nonchalantly.

So why don't I remember it?I gasp, the answer coming to me."Wha-" Lo  starts, but before she can finish her sentence, I lunge at her, hitting her with my fists.

Automatically, she blocks her face, trying to get me off of her, but the plan to critically damage her is already made in my mind."you took advantage of me?! Is that why I can remember none?" I ask, moving her hands out of the way so I can get a good punch to her face.

"S-stop!" Lo screams, trying to duck my falling punches."Why, huh? Ya wanna take advantage of me? Das what we do now?" I ask, anger flooding through my body like a dam just broke inside of me."Look! I- I was just kidding!" Lo says, her voice slightly muffled by her hands covering her face.But I hear it loud and clear,"w-what?" I ask, stopping as my anger grows ten times worse.

Lo moves her hands away from her face,"It was a jo-"Before she can finish her sentence, a punch is delivered straight to her nose."Ow! What tha fuck?" Lo asks, covering her face again with her hands.

Almost immediately, regret fills my body."I-I'm sorry," I apologize, trying to move her hands from over her face. She groans in response and I can hear a muffled sniffle come from her.

Whoa. Is she crying? Did I really hit her that hard?Suddenly, she flips us over, quickly reversing our positions. Before I know it, I'm under her and she's in between my legs, hovering over me.

I look at her face and see that her nose is turning a light shade of red and her cheek has the start of a purplish bruise on it. But the look on her face is one that I can't decipher. That's when I realize what position we're in."Get the fuck offa me!" I say, trying to push her off of me.

"Nah," Lo  smirks, pining my arms above my head. I struggle against her, but apparently, she's stronger than me.She leans her body into mine, her heat radiating onto my body.

My breathing hitches in my throat and I feel heat flooding to my cheeks."Don't put your hands on me anymore, got it?" Lo asks, pressing her pelvis against mine.

I bite my tongue, trying to hold in a moan that threatened to escape. Why is she doing this to me?"Got it?" Lo  growls, tightening her grip on my wrists.

I quickly nod,"y-yes. Now g-get offa me."Lo  shakes her head again,"nah. First, apologize.""B-but I already did!" I protest.

Lo raises an eyebrow and releases one of my wrists. Before I can react properly, her hand dips into the space between us and she grips my core roughly, making a squeal come from me."Fuck, I said I'm sorry!" I exclaim, my voice pitching at the end of the sentence.